Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Michael Ray
I am searching for my birthparents. The adoption was handled through Catholic Charities. Born on 1/13/65 and spent 5 weeks in foster home. If you have any info, please contact me at mikeray@phillips-origen.com
Thank you.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Mike
Hi Carol. I'm doing fine, still working at it. I hope you and your mom are feeling better.
Originally Posted By kathy
I am searching for a male sibling born around this time. Do you know the city you were born in? A4mps@aol.com
Hi,
I have an older 1/2 brother that was given up for adoption. My mother was young at the time and my grandparents made her give the baby away, He was name Michael after his father. Michael died pretty young and from what I know he was a big guy that played football. I lost my mom last year from a stroke. My dad has really wanted to find Michael since, he raised his whole brother David, born 8/2/68. My mom was born in St. Cloud and grew up in North Mpls. Blue eyes are very prominent in my family. Let me know what you think.
Mother: Deborah Spiczka
Shubow,
I might be able to help you. What City and County was your 1/2 brother born in? What was your 1/2 brother's date of birth?
Kenny
Advertisements