Advertisements
Advertisements
Baby girl born 12/15/1970 in Denver, CO, 1 week later was flown to Omaha, NE. birthmother may have originally attended high school in Omaha, father may have attended Creighton University. Dr. Shaddy and Father Holly from Creighton University arranged adoption. Bio mom's father maybe or has been an attorney in the Denver area. Recently moved back to Omaha. May have 3 biological sisters. If you know anything please respond
juliecashell
Baby girl born 12/15/1970 in Denver, CO, 1 week later was flown to Omaha, NE. birthmother may have originally attended high school in Omaha, father may have attended Creighton University. Dr. Shaddy and Father Holly from Creighton University arranged adoption. Bio mom's father maybe or has been an attorney in the Denver area. Recently moved back to Omaha. May have 3 biological sisters. If you know anything please respond
Please contact me. I also used Father Halley (sounds like Holly) from Creighton Prep,later University in 1968. I am now working with the Jesuit Provinces to release his records. KMChafin@aol.com
Advertisements