Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
My pre-schooler has been home 6 months. She was terrified of the bath for the first weeks we were in Russia, but by the time we came home, she asked for it!! She loves the water now!1
She still has trouble chewing meat, or any food that requires much chewing, I believe that the food they got in the orphanage was oatmeal consistency, or yogurt.
She also squirrels away toys and small parts to toys, she picks up fuzz from the floor, paper, anything she can see,pick and collect ( which we are working on).
She is fastidious about herself. She will use 3-4 napkins per meal, each time she takes a bite, she has to wipe her mouth!! She is always wiping her hands and face.
Also, when I am cleaning the house,she will take a doll blanket or wipe and imitate me cleaning, and gets great pleasure of "tiding up" her room of all her toys. When she is done with a toy, she will always put it away without us asking her to do so!! They must have been very well trained to pick up after themseves. She also dresses herself with minimal assistance. They truly are amazing children!!
:D