Advertisements
Advertisements
I am an adopted mom of 4 girls. My oldest daughter who is 29 moved in with her birthparents 1 1/2 years ago. She was placed in our arms when she was 4 1/2 weeks old. She always knew she was adopted and I told her if she ever wanted to search I would support her. Her birthparents found her. When I first found out I was soooo scared. I had so many emotions. Then the worst thing happended. She moved in with them. I felt abandoned, unloved, and scared. She would tell us she loved us but never would call or visit us. I met her birthparents and liked them instantly and wanted to be friends. There was no response. It felt like the three of them walked off without me. I have been sooo hurt. It has been an emotional time of ups and downs but I have been healing little by little. There is sooo much to tell but I will do so little at a time. I wanted this site because I know there has to be others struggling with reunion and could use support. I have met a couple ladies and we have been a great support for each other. I am hoping with this site others will feel free to find comfort from others who have been there. love4