Advertisements
Advertisements
brianmedic
I WOULD BE GALD TO HELP ANYBODY NEEDING HELP IN SEARCHING THE TACOMA AREA OF WASHINGTON STATE. OR NEEDING HELP SEARCH THE RECORDS HELD AT THE LIBRARY HERE AS WELL. I AM CURRENTLY OFF WORK DO TO AN IJURY SO I HAVE LOTS OF TIME ON MY ANDS. I AM ASLO AN ADOPTEE SEARCHING AS WELL SO I KNOW WHAT U ARE GOING THRU. MY SEARCH IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD WHILE I AWAIT THE RECORDS COMING IN THE MAIL.
SO I AM AVALIBLE IF YOU NEED HELP...........
BRIAN
Hi Charles,
I need some help. I hired a CI, but she has not been in touch for months. I'm trying to be patient, but would like to get on with this. I was born 2-3-61 at Mt. View Hospital in Tacoma. I think my adoption was private and may have been done by an attorney named Hugo Metzler, now deceased. I understand that my mother was 21 and married, but not to my father. There were three other children at the time of my birth. I went from the hospital to a receiving home - family name is Jenkins. My birth certificate says Sara Lynn Simms. I've never went by that name, my name is Cheryl. Receiving home (godparents) called me "Cindy" and still do. Because of the name discrepancy, I don't know that my name may not have been Cynthia instead of Sara or Cheryl. I can be contacted through cheybaby@msn.com Thanks.
Cheryl