Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Tonya Johnson
I am looking for anyone who might have given birth at a Salvation Army Maternity Home? I am looking for my Birth Mom and I know she was in the one in Saint Louis in 1973. I am wanting to talk to anyone who might have been there with her. My e-mail is Mblod97713@aol.com. There is so little information about these Maternity homes. I would like to start a support site or something. Anyone out there familiar with these homes?? The Salvation Army does offer non ID information to people born there.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By kim
i was also born at this home in st. louis on december 19, 1965. how do you get non id info from them?
Originally Posted By CandiDWright@aol.com
This is a site which contains all the information you will need reguarding Booth. Copy and paste the link into your browser..Good luck to all who are searching!
Originally Posted By Lisa
Hi.
My name is Lisa, and I was at a Salvation Army Booth Hospital in St. Louis, Mo. I had my daughter there. She was born in October of 1971.
I would be interested in talking to you.
Originally Posted By Patti
Hi! I had my daughter 8-30-70 at the same home. I was there from the end of May 'til the first week of September. I'd also be happy to talk to you, and fill you in on what the home was like, etc. Please e-mail me at surehit4pam@aol.com.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By brownedeyedgrl207@aol.com
tonya my name is sue i gave birth to a baby girl on 10/09/67 at the salvation army booth memorial hosp. on marine ave. that your records are now at the salvation army maternity home & hospital records ministry address is 10 w. algonquin,in des plain,ill.60016. telephone # is 847-294-2090. i had just received informatoin on getting records. i hope i was able to help you please let me know. i also have the big book that the talk shows talk about called the locators.
Originally Posted By brownedeyedgrl207@aol.com
tonya my name is sue i gave birth to a baby girl on 10/09/67 at the salvation army booth memorial hosp. on marine ave. that your records are now at the salvation army maternity home & hospital records ministry address is 10 w. algonquin,in des plain,ill.60016. telephone # is 847-294-2090. i had just received informatoin on getting records. i hope i was able to help you please let me know. i also have the big book that the talk shows talk about called the locators.
Originally Posted By Kim
I was there in 1973. Gave birth to female in February,1974. I may be able to help you. klynncr@aol.com
Originally Posted By Kim
I was there in 1973. Gave birth to female in February,1974. I may be able to help you. klynncr@aol.com
Advertisements
Booth Memorial (Salvation Army) Hospital on Marine Avenue Please help find my birth sister was born in Saint Louis Missouri in about 1965-1967 white Cherokee decent mother was Donna Hedrick under 18 at the time of birth. Baby was born at salvation Army booth hospital Saint Louis please share email me with any info our mother has since passed away tiffanybryant@live.com she would be late 40s name at birth possibly Linda Gail last name could be hedrick:love:
I was born there in 1975.
I am looking for anyone who might have given birth at a Salvation Army Maternity Home? I am looking for my Birth Mom and I know she was in the one in Saint Louis in 1973. I am wanting to talk to anyone who might have been there with her. My e-mail is Mblod97713@aol.com. There is so little information about these Maternity homes. I would like to start a support site or something. Anyone out there familiar with these homes?? The Salvation Army does offer non ID information to people born there.
I was there in 1973.
Advertisements
I’ve been trying to find my husbands birth family I did have some luck finding out a few pieces to the puzzle I know it can be hard but don’t give up here’s Some information I found I hope can help someone else too. Captain Paul Jones at the Salvation Army in Des Plains Illinois seems to be the person in charge of the birth records that was held at the now closed Booth Hospital. The number is 847-981-9111 Address 609 W Dempster St, Des Plaines, IL 60016
1 Liked
 likes this.
We are desperately seeking my husband's half-sister. She was born in a Booth hospital in Cincinnati, OH in the fall of 1966.
We were just told that my husband, who is 50, is not an only child, and his half-sister is out there somewhere. His heart is broken. He has taken a DNA test, and is now scouring social media and attempting to secure records that would assist us in the search.
If you have any suggestions as to how to locate her we would greatly appreciate the help.