Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Tonya
I am looking for any information on the Salvation Army Booth Home in Saint Louis MO. My bmom was there in 1973. I would like to know anyone that might have been there with her. Or to find her. There is so little information on this place!! What a secret! My e-mail is Mblod97713@aol.com. Thanks.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Originally Posted By Patti
I am a birth mom who was in Booth 08/30/1970, and still live in St. Louis. I am just starting to look for my daughter. The place is now called 'Hope Center', and the phone number there is (314)773-0980. I will let you know if I find any way to get more info from the Salvation Army.
E-mail me at surehit1030@aol.com if you would like some details on what the place was like. I'm sorry I wouldn't have any information on your birth mom, but maybe it would help to know what it was like to be there. Also, maybe we can compare notes on searching from opposite ends of the situation!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Patti
Correct e-mail address is surehit4pam@aol.com. surehit1030 is just a screen name in AIM.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Originally Posted By Shawn
I was wondering if you know of any other homes in St. Louis around that time. The one I was in early 1971 was in Webster Groves and attached to a nursing home. The agency that made the arrangements was, I believe, Family and Children's Services of St. Louis. I am jusst beginning my search for my son.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Originally Posted By Patricia
I was born in St. Louis in 1963. I was wondering how you found out about the Maternity home your BMom was in? My adoptive Mom said she thinks my BMom was from New Jersy so I think she must have been staying in a home here. I have just started my search (wow that's the first time I admitted that I am searching!). I don't want to hurt anyone...it's hard as you probably know already. Do you go to the support group meetings? Email me if you like with any Maternity Home info you might have tbuchhol@midwestbankcentre.com
Advertisements
would love to have any info on bethesda in st. louis. my sister gave birth there in june of 1971. the maternity home is no longer there, but would love to talk to anybody who has been there, as a birth mother or a baby born there, especially in the first half of 1971. (Shawn, are you still out there?) the adoption of my niece was handled by emmaus, the adoption was finalized in petersburg, illinois, who knows where she is now? i wonder if family and children's services is connected? i wonder if they have any of bethesda's information? who do you contact? and how do you get a list of everybody (female, adopted) who was born in a certain city or state, on a certain date? thanks so much for any and all help! carmen@ix.netcom.com ...... identify yourself, as i delete all junk!
This is a registry link for babies born at any of the booth hospitals/maternity homes.
[url]http://members.aol.com/babygirlmanzel/boothregistry.html[/url]
Originally Posted By Tonya
I am looking for any information on the Salvation Army Booth Home in Saint Louis MO. My bmom was there in 1973. I would like to know anyone that might have been there with her. Or to find her. There is so little information on this place!! What a secret! My e-mail is Mblod97713@aol.com. Thanks.