Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm very new at this. I'm just beginning my search and would appreciate any help I could get. It is quite overwhelming. There are so many people searching!! Well, I know I was born in Erie, Pa on June 14, 1976. I was told my name at birth was Michael and obviously no last name. I do have some info on my parents but the papers have been misplaced so I'm going by memory. I believe they were both 25 at the time of my birth. I was quite ill when I was born. Very malnurished. I only weighed a little over 5 pounds but was around 20 inches long. I must have looked like a stick!! Anyways, I think for the first 16 months of my life, I lived with family. I was told I was with grandparents and aunts on and off. Not really any mention of my parents. Well, If anyone has any info realating to me or any advice for where I should begin my search, I would really like to hear from you. Take care
Charlie
Advertisements
I'm adopted too, and was able to find my birth family through Ancestry and 23 and Me. I think there are several other DNA companies now too. Good luck!