Advertisements
Advertisements
Anyone born in the year 1983 and in Fl. , and searching for their b-mom,I just might be her!
Please post Thanx Candie
Advertisements
in your profile it says your name is a female name, but your gender is male??!!
Also in a previous post you stated your birthmother's name is Donna, but this lady you are replying to is called Candie!!
Please verify if you are male or female:D
Just a bit protective over Candie, as she has been scammed a few times, and I dont want her getting her hopes up, I am sure you are genuine, in which case you wont mind verifying!!!
Thanks
Collette
Candie and I fell victim to the same scammer so I am protective of all of us these days. All info needs to be verified before we lay our hearts open. No offense intended, but our wounds from this scammer are still bleeding. I am also looking for my daughter born in Fl in 1983, good luck to all of us!
Kitti
Advertisements
I was born in Pensecola Florida, in July 1983. There are many deatails to my story, but I am looking for ANYONE who knows anything about me.
I was born 03/27/1982 in tampa florida. it was a closed adoption. i'm a girl, i think my birth mother's name was Kathy or Cathy. please message me or email me if this sounds familiar.
I was born September 1983
I don't think we are a match though as my bio mom denied contact the lawyers told me. I am here searching for other family. But if so you can email lostinlove32779@yahoo.com
Anyone born in the year 1983 and in Fl. , and searching for their b-mom,I just might be her!
Please post Thanx Candie
Advertisements