Advertisements
Advertisements
We are looking for my husband's birth mother. He just found out that he was adopted. He was born on April 15th, 1984 to Rebecca Gibson who then filed the day she was released from the hospital to Keith Glassburn. This took place in Peru, IN. We have been unable to locate any information. We are eager to do so because we are attempting to have a baby ourselves and would at the very least like a medical history.
Advertisements
Emmilie,
I just want to make sure I have the story straight, as I think I have a hit for you.
So B-mom's name was Rebecca Gibson, but she left the hospital and/or filed some paperwork with Keith Glassburn? I ran a search of Rebecca Gibson nationwide and got hundreds of hits. But then I tried Rebecca Glassburn. I got only 49 hits. Then as I was scrolling down I saw the phone number of one of them was registered to a Keith Glassburn. I dug into the record and we have a husband and wife Keith and Rebecca Glassburn. Rebecca is age 41 and her birth place was IN !?!!?
Houston, I think we have a hit. PM en route with all of the info!
- Matt
I am just writing to let you know that my younger sister and two younger brothers (the two younger brothers are minors and will not be listed), were placed into foster care when I was 5 years old. My sister is 19 years old, will be 20 in Jan. I was born in 1987. On our birth certificates it says that our parents are Keith A. Glassburn and Rebecca Lynn Gibson. There are 4 of us, we were all 4 put up for adoption. I am not sure if you have found your husbands parents or not, but my sister is interested in finding our biological parents. The only reason that I found you, was because I typed in Keith A. Glassburn on google.com, out of curiosity. I saw that you were desperate for information. This is not really going to help you find them, but I thought that I would write to you and let you know.
Hey I just saw this as I was starting the search again are you still around the forums?
Wes
I am just writing to let you know that my younger sister and two younger brothers (the two younger brothers are minors and will not be listed), were placed into foster care when I was 5 years old. My sister is 19 years old, will be 20 in Jan. I was born in 1987. On our birth certificates it says that our parents are Keith A. Glassburn and Rebecca Lynn Gibson. There are 4 of us, we were all 4 put up for adoption. I am not sure if you have found your husbands parents or not, but my sister is interested in finding our biological parents. The only reason that I found you, was because I typed in Keith A. Glassburn on google.com, out of curiosity. I saw that you were desperate for information. This is not really going to help you find them, but I thought that I would write to you and let you know.