Advertisements
Advertisements
I am seeking a 1/2 brother who was born in Des Moines in either 1960 or 1961. My mother was in high school and was forced by her parents to adopt the baby. I have no information other than that and do no know the particulars with the adoption. But I believe that my mom was sent to a home to live in Des Moines while she was pregnant.
I have an adopted brother that was born in Des Moines IA 4-17-60 at Des Moines General Hospital.
Advertisements
lhall15690
I am seeking a 1/2 brother who was born in Des Moines in either 1960 or 1961. My mother was in high school and was forced by her parents to adopt the baby. I have no information other than that and do no know the particulars with the adoption. But I believe that my mom was sent to a home to live in Des Moines while she was pregnant.
I was adopted in Des Moines in 1960. Birth name Sand? Ring any bells?
I am looking for my birth family. I was born 2/6/60 in DesMoines, Iowa. I was adopted through the Iowa Children's Home Society in Iowa on 4/7/61. My birth name was Kevin Joe Sand. There was also mention of the American Home Finding Association in Ottumwa, Iowa. The adotion was through the Judge of the 9th Judicial District of Iowa, Tom K Morrow. Adoption agent Nadine Cronk. Any information would be great.
Any other information? I was told that my mother was in high school when she had me. I was born in Des Moines 2/6/60. Is your mother still alive?
My dad was born in des Moines in 1961 to a young unwed woman and her parents made her give him up for adoption. Do you have any another information? We only have her maiden name. Thanks!
Advertisements