Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my 1/2 sister. Our mother named you Lisa and you were likely born in Pennsylvania or somewhere nearby on February 29, 1964. I know you were adopted in a sealed adoption but that is all I know so far. I just found out a week ago from another family member that you exist. Right now I'm not sure our mother would want a reunion but I would like to know you.
hi.
are you sure of the birthdate for your sister?
send me a private message if you want to compare information.
Thanks.
spike2
Advertisements
Hi,
I am trying to help 2 adoptees born in 1965, locate their birthfamilies. The two are not related to one another.
One female born, according to amended BC, on 2/18/65. Bear in mind that dates and names were often altered. She is extremely tall, almost 6 ft., has brown hair and blue eyes. She suffers from chronic pleursy. She was told that her Bmom was from PA.
This female was born, according to a falsified BC, on 7/4/65 and adopted near Williamsport,PA. She is average height and weight, has brown hair w/ reddish highlights, hazel eyes and has asthma. She also has a small birthmark on the back of one calf.
Please reply to me if you wish to discuss either of these adoptees. Thank you.
Jeanna
Hi.
My name is Linda and I was born on Long Island, NY on May1, 1965. My parents had a two year old little boy at the time of my birth. Believe me, your sister loves you
if she knows about you. I've been searching for over 20 years and only found out about my brother last April,2004. Don't lose heart. I never have. I love them all. Just wish I had the chance to tell them.
All the best...Linda Marie Anderson
landerson501@optonline.net
Hello - have you found your sister yet?
I have that birthdate.
My adoptive mother told me I was almost named Lisa.
I know you posted 16 years ago, and I have found my birth father for certain.