Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for my daughter. Please write to me if you think this could be you! I may be your mother! Please enter your exact date of birth and hospital name.
Love ;)
I know that bdays can be changed. I was born on 10/11/1975 at St. Anthony's hospital. I was adopted through Catholic charities.
Advertisements
My daughter was born in a different hospital and adopted through an adoption agency. Thanks for the reply. Don't get discouraged if you just started looking. Just keep an open mind and keep the faith. Good Luck in your search.
Dawn
I know I'm not likely to be who you are looking for because of my birthdate but I was born 12/11/75 at St. Pete General Hospital. It never hurts to try when you never know if the birthdate was changed.
Katrina
My daughter was born at Bayfront Medical-Do you know what adoption agency you were at if any? You were born the same year. Can you provide me with anymore information?
Good Luck to you in your search
DawnL
My adoptive parents went through catholic social services of st. pete. the only thing i know about my biological mother is that she was 16 years old when she gave birth to me. i wish i knew more.
katrina
Advertisements
8/23/1975 st Pete FL papers say mother was a nanny father guitarist mom was Cherokee decent?? I believe at bayfront