Advertisements
Advertisements
I thank you for posting this area and I am hoping more will post here. May God Bless you in your search. I pray everyday to find my birthdaughter - born in
Springfield, MA (I think adopted in CT) "Jessica Lynn", name given at birth - dob 5-27-85.
Have a wonderful holiday and a successful new year.
Colleen (birthmom)
This is to correct previous misinformation. You were born in Danbury in 1961. I previously had stated that it was Bridgeport in 1960; that is wrong. I talked, finally, to my brother who is your birth father. I hope you see this; I have posted in several other places on this website. God's will, if it is going to be a good thing for you then I hope we find you and meet! Your Aunt Janis
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
My name is Katie and I was adopted through Catholic Family Services in Hartford. I was born on June 19, 1981. I believe my birthmother may have called me Jamie. She was 18 and my birthfather was 21. I would love to connect with her. I love my parents deeply but I've always felt something has been missing. I also have medical history questions due to health problems and several medical conditions.
I was born 7/16/1983 and given the name Christina. I was born at St. Francis in Hartford at 3:50am. My birthmother was 17.
I am looking for anyone that may have updated medical information, as recent changes in my family have made me more curious about my own medical history.
Hello. I am looking for my Aunt who was born in the spring/summer of 57 or 58. Born at St.Joseph's in Stamford. Adoption handled by Catholic Charities. My Grandma was around 38 y.o. Not too much info. available. The birthmom's name was Marcella Strup. She is not with us anymore, but we still are and would like to know if you are searching. Thanks.
I was born in Boston Mass and was adopted out of Catholic Charities. I was born on 3/8/66 and all that I know was my given name was David but was changed to John. I contacted Catholic Charities and they wanted to charge me and arm and a leg to get info...could you help??
Advertisements
Born in Mt. Sinai Hospital, Hartford, CT. Birth name Christopher Everett Borger. Adoption through Catholic Charities - Archdiocese of Hartford.
I am looking for any and all birth family, primarily my birth mother and/or father and any siblings. I was born in St. Joseph's Hospital in Stamford, CT. and adopted through Catholic Charities. My adoptive mother told me that my birth parents were unmarried teenagers.
Thanks, Maggie
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi, if you are still searching you should try signing up with the state. Also sign up at [url=http://www.isrr.net]ISRR - International Soundex Reunion Registry[/url]
and check the database here, on registry.adoption.com
sincerely,
Joan
noscot
I'm looking for the birth parents of my son born August 4, 1987 in Putnam, CT at Day Kimball Hospital. He came to us through Catholic Charities in Norwich, CT. He's had some minor medical issues and we would like to find and meet his biological parents. His biological Mother was around 18 or 19 about 5' or 5'1". She kept my son for a month or two before deciding she couldn't do it financially or emotionally and put him into foster care, eventually surrendering her parental rights. His biological Father was I think 20 or 21, 6'3" and into cars (just like my son). The Mother listed general medical information but the Father wouldn't give up any information. This is about all the information we were given.
My son has learning disabilities as well as emotional and physical issues.
We would appreciate any help you can provide leading us to find either his biological mother or father.
noscot
hi, You should sign up with [url=http://www.isrr.net]ISRR - International Soundex Reunion Registry[/url] as well. and
also join a search group on yahoo.
check other databases by googling your birthday, and city,state, adn put the word adoptee there.
sincerely,
Joan
maggie042460
I am looking for any and all birth family, primarily my birth mother and/or father and any siblings. I was born in St. Joseph's Hospital in Stamford, CT. and adopted through Catholic Charities. My adoptive mother told me that my birth parents were unmarried teenagers.
Thanks, Maggie
Advertisements
Hello everyone. If anyone has info about my adoption please contact me by email. jcskibek@yahoo.com
The only info I know is that W/M, not sure of exact birth date, during 1958 or 1959, born in Bridgeport Hospital, Dr T on the adoptee birth certificate. Expect that my birth parents were from the greater Bridgeport, CT area.
Thanks for any and all assistance. (Joe)
I was born on 8/4/56 at McCook Hospital in Hartford, my mother's name is reported as Julia F Kelley. She and my birthfather were born in the Boston area. She was 24 at the time of my birth. Birthfather did not know about the pregnancy, he is reported to have attended Yale University. My birthname was Barbara Ann Kelley. After being baptized by St Justins Church in Hartford, I left the hospital and spent 16 weeks in foster care in Hartford. CFS has given my non identifyling information. CFS has my birthfathers name.
My older brother and I have found out recently that our mother gave our older brother up for adoption. All of the info below is the same information we have. We don't know who the biological father is, we've been trying to figure that out for ourselves as well. I have my information to Catholic Charities in Norwich, incase any of you were to ever reach out to them. I know on behalf of my older brother and myself, we would love to be able to talk to you some more. -kelsey
I'm looking for the birth parents of my son born August 4, 1987 in Putnam, CT at Day Kimball Hospital. He came to us through Catholic Charities in Norwich, CT. He's had some minor medical issues and we would like to find and meet his biological parents. His biological Mother was around 18 or 19 about 5' or 5'1". She kept my son for a month or two before deciding she couldn't do it financially or emotionally and put him into foster care, eventually surrendering her parental rights. His biological Father was I think 20 or 21, 6'3" and into cars (just like my son). The Mother listed general medical information but the Father wouldn't give up any information. This is about all the information we were given.
My son has learning disabilities as well as emotional and physical issues.
We would appreciate any help you can provide leading us to find either his biological mother or father.
noscot
Advertisements
My Name is Catherine Jalowiec ( Haas). I was born on August 19, 1991 at Saint Francis Hospital in Hartford CT. The attending at my birth was Angelo S. Carrabba M.D. My birth mother was 18/19 and her name was Beth. I know she had a large family. My name was Kayla Marie before I was adopted. My adoption date was 09/09/1991
I'm looking for my son he was born May 22 1979 in Hartford Ct at ST Francis hospital ,, I just received all this info after my mom passed my sister found it in a safe my mom had