Advertisements
Advertisements
My older brother and I have found out recently that our mother gave our older brother up for adoption. All of the info below is the same information we have. We don't know who the biological father is, we've been trying to figure that out for ourselves as well. I have my information to Catholic Charities in Norwich, incase any of you were to ever reach out to them. I know on behalf of my older brother and myself, we would love to be able to talk to you some more. -kelsey
I'm looking for the birth parents of my son born August 4, 1987 in Putnam, CT at Day Kimball Hospital. He came to us through Catholic Charities in Norwich, CT. He's had some minor medical issues and we would like to find and meet his biological parents. His biological Mother was around 18 or 19 about 5' or 5'1". She kept my son for a month or two before deciding she couldn't do it financially or emotionally and put him into foster care, eventually surrendering her parental rights. His biological Father was I think 20 or 21, 6'3" and into cars (just like my son). The Mother listed general medical information but the Father wouldn't give up any information. This is about all the information we were given.
My son has learning disabilities as well as emotional and physical issues.
We would appreciate any help you can provide leading us to find either his biological mother or father.
noscot
Advertisements
My Name is Catherine Jalowiec ( Haas). I was born on August 19, 1991 at Saint Francis Hospital in Hartford CT. The attending at my birth was Angelo S. Carrabba M.D. My birth mother was 18/19 and her name was Beth. I know she had a large family. My name was Kayla Marie before I was adopted. My adoption date was 09/09/1991
I'm looking for my son he was born May 22 1979 in Hartford Ct at ST Francis hospital ,, I just received all this info after my mom passed my sister found it in a safe my mom had