Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Dennis Nihart
I just recently found out that my mother put a child up for adoption back in either late 1961 or sometime in 1962. I am one of 5 children who were born in the 1950's and the only one who knows about it, although she will not discuss any part of it with me.
Originally Posted By George
I have a friend that I am trying to find his Birth Family for him. He was born on 8/23/1961 in Boloxi, Ms. If that means anything let me know and we can go from there. George.. hunt851@aol.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By DARLEEN
ARE YOU SEEKING MALE OR FEMALE SIBLING? DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE CHILD WAS ADOPTED OUT TO ? THANKS
HEAVENLY77@GATEWAY.NET
Originally Posted By tina
just a hunch.. I was born at University Medical Center 1/21/59 and was adopted 4/1959
Originally Posted By Mary Kidd Holt
If you have not go in and look up the site MAARA it is a ms.site and they might be able to help you I see a lot from Biloxi in there looking .I found my Daughter born there in 8-30-1963 so why knows try it if you haven't. and good luck.
mary
Advertisements
was the child a male or female and what city or state was the child born. Do you know exactly what hospital.
Originally Posted By nancy
do you know what state the adoption took place?and what sex gender are you looking for, who you are looking for matches very close to our search... please reply
My mom was born Dec. 27 1955 in Fulton County, GA and placed for adoption thru MS Childrens Home and adopted at 3 mo. old.