Advertisements
Advertisements
Im looking for my half brother and sister. My birth mothers name was Patricia her maiden name was Marchant. She died quite a few years ago while they were living somewhere in Australia. All her family are in New Zealand apart from one sister whose name is Jewel(?). They have a grandmother named Anita Marchant. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
MY mother was Patrica Marchant, she died at Mt Isa Australia approx. 1981 ish I was 4, (dob 1977)my brother Michael (1975)was 6 at the time , I have been looking for my half sister who was born in Auckland I think , my grand mothers name is Anita Marchant who lived/lives in Auckland.I was told my half sisters name was Raewyn, or Raylene or Gaylene and she was a Lawyer in Auckland, but don't know if this was true information.I have :grouphug: left my detail with Social Welfare in NZ, who have half sisters details, but will not pass them on to me, I hope there is some connection between us. The only thing is I don't know of is the sister you mention Jewel??, I look forward to your reply
Advertisements
omg just checked and my mothers sister name is Jewel we must be sisters contact me New Zealand mobile number 0272485237 omg omg