Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for info regarding my Bdaughter. Born May 14/68 Was adopted by a Danish couple, I was told that she passed away from a stroke sometime in Dec 04. Would like some information regarding her life and for closure. According to Batshaw's records she was looking for me and wanted contact. all I want is closure.
hummeryellow
Looking for info regarding my Bdaughter. Born May 14/68 Was adopted by a Danish couple, I was told that she passed away from a stroke sometime in Dec 04. Would like some information regarding her life and for closure. According to Batshaw's records she was looking for me and wanted contact. all I want is closure.
IT'S SO HARD FOR CLOSURE! :( can't you find out her aparents?
she has found you ,she's in your heart & soul. plus her spirit is in you. i had 2 daughters pass suicde if i didn't sp that right i have mental block. joyce had annie, sue didn't have any children just a husband, GOD LOVE HIM, THIS christmas was so hard 1st. time since they passed away 1983 & 1995. I FEEL FOR YOU MARY-ANN :flower: LET'S HOPE & PRAY YOU FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER. LOVE NANA JANE
Advertisements