Advertisements
Advertisements
Born 8/28/1962 I was adopted by a couple from NC looking for a child to love and raise I was born in Queens NY or the Bronx. I am Male, biracial - one parent is black, not sure if the other parent was white, Puerto rican, Irish or Italian, Cuban, etc...Sister Francisco was one of the nuns at Handmaidens of Mary order that was instrumental in helping my adoptive parents find me to adopt.
email any info to vrdonnac@yahoo.com
Advertisements
Hi I was born April 17 1969 at Our Lady of Victory in Lackawanna ny and adopted through Catholic Social Services :thanks:
Looking for half sister. My mother gave up a baby girl . Born in August 1970. Not sure if birthday is the 7,8,9 th. Wychoff Heights Hospital Brooklyn NY. The nurse sensed my mother in turmoil about the secret birth. She sent in two well dressed people , who my mother believed to be lawyers. They paid the hospital bill, and my mother signed the baby over for adoption. No paperwork was given to my mother. She called it a black market adoption. My mother is deceased, so I have no further information.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Born 8/8/1947 in Bellevue Hospital in NYC. Brought to the Foundling in September to be given up for adoption. Subsequently adopted in 1951. Searching for any birth relatives.
Advertisements
I'm searching for my brother who was born March 17, 1964. He was named David Joseph Hurst. His birth mothers name may have also been listed as Gregory. It could have been Hurst or Gregory but he was given the name Hurst at birth. Email me at Traci30272@aol.com if you fit the description.
Last update on August 28, 8:00 am by Traci30272.
I was born in Nov. 1973. I am pretty sure I was born at what was Misericordia Hospital in the Bronx. I was in foster care for 3 months and then given to my parents. Adoption was finalized in 1974.
I am pretty sure my birth mother stayed at the home for unwed mothers that was part of Misericordia, known as Rosalie Hall. She was 22 when she had me.
searching for baby boy adopted at birth. agency used was catholic charities.
hospital- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
DOB Dec 1 1987 at 3:50 A.M.
mother Carolyn Duchemin/schaefer
Ridgewood Queens NY
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, AND THIS COULD BE YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
White female single birth, born 8/8/65 in Jamaica Hospital in Jamaica, Queens, NYC. Private adoption directly between mother and adoptive family. Was told mother had given up another female child prior to my birth. Would love to know what happened to her.
Advertisements
Born March 31 1969
Birth name of Kevin
Irish/German
Foster home under name of Corey Ennis
Unknown hospital closed adoption
Do not know much else
Looking for birth family
Son, named Michael Thomas Power at birth born March? 1955 Bronx New York at Misercordia Hospital stayed at Rose Hall for unwed mothers until his birth, mother is of Irish decedent she is now 86 yrs old and wants to find her son and let him know how much she loves him.
erosepower@gmail.com
Last update on April 18, 2:05 pm by Eleanor Power.