Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my birthmother who was at St. Anne's Maternity Home. I was born April 6, 1959 at Queen of Angels-Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital. My birth name is Catherine Parker. Please reply if you have any info.
Have you gotten your medical records from St Anne's? I just got mine last week and it had my mom's first name on it (blacked out, but easily readable). I was born at St Anne's in 1960. Good luck,
Michael
Advertisements
Michael
My Name Is Diane And I Just Wanted To Thank You For The Info Posted 4/11 Re: St Annes . I Have Not Been What You Would Call Actively Searching But I Do Stop By A Few Search Related Sites Every Now And Again. I Was Just Cruising Thru And Saw Your Posting Re: St Annes, Los Angeles. I Think I May Just Follow Up ... After All, None Of Us Is Getting Any Younger And Since No One Lives Forever If I'm Gonna Do This I Had Probably Better Do It Soon.
I'm 47 And From The Info I Have My Bmom Was 22 When I Was Born
* 7/27/1958 *
* Holy Family Adoption Agency *
* St.annes / Queen Of Angels Hospital * * Los Angeles * Ca *
I Will Save Your Name/adress In Case I Come Up With Any Info That Would Be Of Any Help In Your Search
Anyway Thanks Again And Good Luck With Your Search.
Diane
Diane and Michael - just an FYI - I gave birth to my daughter at St. Anne's in Los Angeles in 1969 - and if you need help - I know of a lady that does searches in California birth certificates. Just pm me! I realize these posts were in 2005 - but JUST in case you two are still here and still searching!!
Advertisements
amy18
I was born at St. Anne's. Can you help me look for my mom?
Amy - I just sent you a pm!! Good Luck!! :grouphug:
Im searching for a girl who was named Michelle Ann Moore at birth or Michelle Ann Bragg. Your adopted mother's maiden name might be Eskanazi Your birth parents are Kay Marvelle Moore and Charles Ross Michael Bragg.
I Think I May Just Follow Up ... After All, None Of Us Is Getting Any Younger And Since No One Lives Forever If I'm Gonna Do This I Had Probably Better Do It Soon. :love:
HI do you have any info on your birth mother? my grandmother was there and had a baby and it was put up for adoption by force. Lemme know thanks
Advertisements
Like I said earlier - I can help!! Just send me a PM and I will give you the lady's email, as I don't really want to post it on here...
:loveyou:
hi i am also searching for a adoptee . my grandmother gave up her child by force. She stayed at st annes maternity home i believe it was los angeles til she had the baby . I am not sure of the date of birth but i believe it had to be around 1959-1962 . My grandmother was born 1945 in september and had blue eyes. If you may think you might be a POSSIBLE match please let me know thank you. You can find me on facebook at francine mares. thank you!
Male adoptee born May 1969 possibly St Annes Los Angeles County his birth mother gave him a name before adoption it sounds like he was named after his birth father. He may of stayed at St Annes for a few months before a family who lived in Pasadena adopted him. He is searching for his birth mother as well as any birth relatives . The last name that was given was Krauss Krause , hope this may sound familiar to someone.
Advertisements
Looking for Victor with blues eyes and born in 1967 at St. Anne's Maternity Hospital (for unwed mothers) In Los Angeles, CA. Born as Victor Varela - Mother is Denise Thrasher, father is Ruben Varela. Adopted to family in Colorado at age 3.
I am looking for my birth moms name only her name she was admitted into St. Anne's sometime in 2007 or 2006 she was 17 born 1988 with me her son named Desmend. i think she was involved in a incident where she wasn't paying attention to me and i fell out of the bed. this paper says i was detained from her care on 05/18/2007
Last update on March 28, 6:16 pm by Desmend Miller.