Advertisements
Advertisements
I was wondering if anyone had any inspirational sayings/quotes/bible quotes that they found fitting for adoption announcements. I plan on sending out Jasmine's birth announcement and Isabel's Adoption announcement together so something to do with sisters, or family might be good... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Carrie
A dear friend of mine just sent me this:
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life
But in my heart I know,
The love I feel is deep and real
as if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true.
No, I didn't give you the gift of life;
Life gave me the gift of you.
Advertisements
Carrie - there's a website that I like called brainy quotes - I use it for finding quotes for scrapbooking. You can search for quotes containing key words etc. PM me if you can't find it, I don't know if I'm allowed to post a website here.
I got a little book from our home study agency called "Adoption is another word for love". It's filled with quotes on adoption. This is one of my favorites:
How can blood be thicker than water when the people who gave me water for my thirst were not my blood relatives?
Rita
I've got one....
"They came to realize family need not be defined merely as those with whom they share blood, but as those for whom they would give their blood".
****ens
Advertisements
We simply said "Into our Hearts, Into our Lives, Into our Family" and then "Proudly announcing the adoption of........ Born.............Adopted..........Finally Home..........."