Advertisements
Advertisements
[font=Arial Narrow]Im looking for my sister that was adopted in Tuson, Arizonia. She was born the middle of Februray around Valentines day in the year 1974 or 75. She was either born at the air force base or at a Tuson Hospital.The mothers name on the birth certificate was Marcia Ray Hatfield or Berry. If you are looking for siblings contacts us. We would love to hear from you.:) [/font]
Advertisements
kare_l_bear
[font=Arial Narrow]Im looking for my sister that was adopted in Tuson, Arizonia. She was born the middle of Februray around Valentines day in the year 1974 or 75. She was either born at the air force base or at a Tuson Hospital.The mothers name on the birth certificate was Marcia Ray Hatfield or Berry. If you are looking for siblings contacts us. We would love to hear from you.:) [/font]
Hi- Just read your post...but I wasn't born in February- I was born 11/7/1975 (would have been conceived around valentines day 75)....
I'm female and was born on Davis Monthan AFB...I have almost no reliable info and all the stuff on my records is completely crossed out...
The little stuff I know, which may be false, is my birthmom was around 17 years old and she tried to keep me for a couple of weeks-even though she'd planned to give me up from very early in the pregnancy...
Supposedly there was some connection with Michigan- either they had moved to AZ from MI or the birthfather was in Michigan...
Anyways- let me know if any of this helps....
Best wishes and big hugs
Bekka
I think this is me! My name is Teresa, I was born in Tucson, Az February 19 1975, my birthmother was listed on my adoption papers and birth certificate as Marcia Rae Hatfield, and the father was James Joey Hatfield. I would love to connect with my family. If this is you please contact me asap. I KNOW my search is over, but please confirm it.. Waiting anxiously.. Teresa..
Did you try sending her an email? She had posted: kare_l_bear@yahoo.com as her email back in 2005...
Try sending her a private message... Good luck Teresa! Please update when you hear something!
Best wishes,
Bek
I saw that you posted on an adoption search website and thought I would reach and offer my assistance, if needed. If you are still searching, take a couple of minutes and read the following information, which can be useful to you in your search.
Most adoptees, birth parents and siblings are not aware of the 1992 law in Arizona which allows the use of a C.I. - Confidential Intermediary to search for their family member post adoption. I am a C.I. for Arizona and certified by the Arizona Supreme Court to access upon request the sealed adoption records and view the original birth certificate.
How the C.I. program works but you have to meet the criteria of the following to search:
The adoptee is over the age of 21 years and
adoptee was born in Arizona and the adoption was finalized in Arizona
adoptee was born in Arizona and the adoption was finalized in another state
adoptee was born in another state or country and adoption was finalized in Arizona
You are the birth mother or birth father where the birth took place in Arizona or the adoption was finalized in Arizona
You are a sibling of a child born in Arizona or the adoption was finalized in Arizona and the adoptee is over the age of 21 years and you are over the age of 18 years.
The adoptee’s birth parents are deceased and you are the grandparent you may search as long as the adoptee is over the age of 21 years and you can show proof that the birth parent(s) is deceased.
More information about the program can be found on my web site [url=http://www.alleninv.com]Adoption Search And Reunion Arizona Confidential intermediary C.i. - Allen Investigations[/url] or the State of Arizona web site. [url=http://www.arizona.gov]az.gov[/url]
Best regards,
Debra Allen
Arizona Certified Confidential Intermediary (C.I.), Badge #30402
1990 McCulloch Blvd, Suite #D-252
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403
928-846-7208
[url=http://www.alleninv.com]Adoption Search And Reunion Arizona Confidential intermediary C.i. - Allen Investigations[/url] Allen Investigations
Facebook
debra@alleninv.com
Advertisements
I saw that you posted on an adoption search website and thought I would reach and offer my assistance, if needed. If you are still searching, take a couple of minutes and read the following information, which can be useful to you in your search.
Most adoptees, birth parents and siblings are not aware of the 1992 law in Arizona which allows the use of a C.I. - Confidential Intermediary to search for their family member post adoption. I am a C.I. for Arizona and certified by the Arizona Supreme Court to access upon request the sealed adoption records and view the original birth certificate.
How the C.I. program works but you have to meet the criteria of the following to search:
The adoptee is over the age of 21 years and
adoptee was born in Arizona and the adoption was finalized in Arizona
adoptee was born in Arizona and the adoption was finalized in another state
adoptee was born in another state or country and adoption was finalized in Arizona
You are the birth mother or birth father where the birth took place in Arizona or the adoption was finalized in Arizona
You are a sibling of a child born in Arizona or the adoption was finalized in Arizona and the adoptee is over the age of 21 years and you are over the age of 18 years.
The adoptees birth parents are deceased and you are the grandparent you may search as long as the adoptee is over the age of 21 years and you can show proof that the birth parent(s) is deceased.
More information about the program can be found on my web site [url=http://www.alleninv.com]Adoption Search And Reunion Arizona Confidential intermediary C.i. - Allen Investigations[/url] or the State of Arizona web site. [url=http://www.arizona.gov]az.gov[/url]
Best regards,
Debra Allen
Arizona Certified Confidential Intermediary (C.I.), Badge #30402
1990 McCulloch Blvd, Suite #D-252
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403
928-846-7208
[url=http://www.alleninv.com]Adoption Search And Reunion Arizona Confidential intermediary C.i. - Allen Investigations[/url] Allen Investigations
Facebook
debra@alleninv.com