Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello My husband is in the military and we are currently stationed at ft stewart Ga he has been taking care of my children for 8 years now and we are trying to find out the steps to take for him to adopt them
Advertisements
I found adoption forms from the state of MN and the state of TX so you can use these as a guide or do like I did and just change the state inside the forms. I was told by the court assistant that if I brought the wrong forms that they would give me the correct forms once I came in to the office. So you can use these. I hope this helps
[url=http://www.mncourts.gov/default.aspx?page=513&category=41&printFriendly=true#category4]Court Forms[/url]
Did you ever get these forms? I really need to get them. We want this done before our daughter starts kindergarten. Thank you!
Advertisements
That's because the person who started this thread did so in 2005 and hasn't been on the forum since 2005.
Kuhelski - you will need consent from the birth father.
If you are trying to do step parent adoption, just get an attorney. It's not that expensive compared to the rest of adoption. If it's that important to you to do, pay for it.
If you still have the step-parent adoption forms for Georgia can you please email them to me at sginc321@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Best Regards
Advertisements