Advertisements
Advertisements
I am seeking information about my birth mother. In or around the Central KY area. I am a white female, born 12/25/59. So, if anyone knows of a mother looking for her daughter that is close to this short description, please let me know. I do have further information, but that's for another time. Thank you.
Hi I am an adoptee as well. my search angel located my org. bc by searching the Birth record books. In Ky the printed 2 verisons one with the org bc & the second with your adopted info the cert # does not change only the volume. Find some one that does geneogly and they will know what I am talking about. It will take time to find a matching number but if you do it will give you your birth mothers madien name. Just thought I would pass this along
Good Luck
Advertisements
faithless59
I am seeking information about my birth mother. In or around the Central KY area. I am a white female, born 12/25/59. So, if anyone knows of a mother looking for her daughter that is close to this short description, please let me know. I do have further information, but that's for another time. Thank you.
HI,I AM LOOKING FOR SIBLING BORN 57 & 59, LAST NAMES AT BIRTH BRAY, NORMA ANN, & RICHARD LEE..JUST CHECKING IF YOU COULD BE HER..YOU CAN EMAIL ME playnbpaid@yahoo.com..HOPING.....