Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I live in Texas and we are becoming PMC for my three nieces, 10, 8 and 5. We are planning to adopt them after we become PMC. We were wondering if anyone had any knowledge in this area. They are my sisters children and her and the father are in complete agreement and intend to sign their rights over to us for the girls. We figure if everyone is in agreement then there is no need to hire an attorney to adopt the girls. We were hoping if anyone had any insight on this or had ever experienced or dealt with the process of adopting in full agreement from all sides after PMC, that they would please share their knowledge with us. Thanks a bunch!
First of all congratulations to your Family!!
Second, have you consulted either your Local Court's System's Family Legal Clinic?
Should be Pro Bonoed, or Free, or No Cost Assistance!!
I would also very highly recommend looking at your Local Court System Online to see if there are any forms you can use to Represent yourself??
Please feel free to email me, or personal message me if you need further assistance!!
Again congratulations to your Family!!
Advertisements
Thank you very much! I will absolutely look into it now. I appreciate your helpful information!