Advertisements
Advertisements
If anyone around here is one... please PM me... I'd really appreciate it. I was recently informed that Iowa City County keeps records of all births, I'm hoping to gain long-distance access to it and see if the records show my adopted name or original (ironically, both were Jacob, supposedly).
flameflash82
If anyone around here is one... please PM me... I'd really appreciate it. I was recently informed that Iowa City County keeps records of all births, I'm hoping to gain long-distance access to it and see if the records show my adopted name or original (ironically, both were Jacob, supposedly).
if you find someone would you let me know please,im looking for a female born in 1968
Advertisements
I will be travelling to Iowa City around May 1st to look for the birth index.
If you have a lookup you want me to do let me know
I'm sorry I can't get there sooner but I have a full time job plus now I will be doing taxes full time besides.
Denise
Advertisements
Great!
Well, for me, that's 5/23/82 in Iowa City.
Much appreciated, if you need any further information, just let me know.
I am willing to help out in the IC area if you need some help from this end. I just joined the forum and see that your request was from a while ago and you might have already found the information you are looking for. Please fee free to contact me if you are still seeking help.
Oops, I also wanted to let you know that I am in the IC area and can help out at any time. I just recently had my own reunion and it was wonderful.
Advertisements
On 2/10/2005 I went heavily searching. I began my search.
Almost exactly 13 years ago.
Thanks to this site and some very lucky searching on the part of another user, and facebook, I have now been reunited with my mom.
I hope everyone else here has eventual success. It's been a dream come true.
Advertisements