Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Darlene Brady ( Masters)
I am looking for my son born 4/18/67 at the Florence Crittendon Home in Kansas City, Ks, if anyone has any information. Please contact me at shrum28@amacominc.com
Hello Linda, Obviously we didn't cross paths at Crit in 1963. I would appreciate it if you would contact me at bak2basik@aol.com for further discussion. I would like to know your opinions and memories of the place.
I found my son in 1987 and he died in 1995.
Lynn
Advertisements
can anyone help me find out my grandma. She was born in 1945 and left me in 2002. Her name in Mariana, fair, 5feet 2 inch high. I am in search of her. I love her and can't wait for seeing her. please help me find out her. If anybody knows her please inform me in this site.
--------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.drugtreatments.com/kansas]Kansas Drug Treatment[/url]
you can look for him in the mental health organizations!!
------------------------
leneth
[url=http://www.drugstrategies.org/Treatment/Kansas]Kansas Drug Treatment Centers[/url]
Hello!
I was at Florence Crittenton Home in Kansas City, Missouri in 1965-1966.
If anyone who was there also, and would like to chat, I sure would appreciate it!
Thanks!!:grouphug:
1 Liked
 likes this.
I am searching for my birth mother who lived at the Florence Crittenton home in Kansas City from May 1963 to shortly after I was born in mid-September 1963. Her name is Mary and she was 27 at the time.
Advertisements
I was born July 1966 and I was told my birth mother stayed there before I was born, at the Crittendon Home. Her name, as listed on my birth certificate, was Mary Lynn Skelton. She was from the Springfield, Missouri area. My parents were told that my birth father was from Ecuador. I believe his name was Miguel Munor or Munoz. They both attended Southwest Missouri State University.
My brother-in-law is searching for his Mother and he was born July 6, 1964 at Florence Crittenton Home in Kansas City, MO. His mother was Grace Lent and she entered the home on April 14, 1964. Did you know her or might have any info. sdbottcher@centurylink.net
Hello I am looking for someone who may have known my aunt. She was at Crittenton in 1963-64. Her name is Rita Janette Shirah. She gave birth to a boy. She was about 16 and we know the baby was born before April of 64. She was looking for him but is now deceased. I want to find him! She called the baby Shelby Wade.
Advertisements
I am searching for my birth mother. Here is the information that I know:
I was born at Florence Crittenton Home, 43rd and Wornall, Kansas City Missouri
My DOB is June 5, 1970
Time of birth was 11:43 AM
Doctor on Birth Cert is Leonard A Wall, MD
Paperwork went through Jackson County Juvenilee Courts, Jackson County, MO
I was adopted through the Missouri Baptist Children's Home(MBCH)
I have been searching for 2 years and my birth mother has been in contact with MBCH. She knows that I am looking for her and she has consented to have contact with me.
My paperwork is stalled in the Jackson County Courthouse waiting for the judge to discend his order, I am sure the attorney is over worked and under paid.
I have lived in the Kansas City area my whole life.
If anyone knows of any other helpful avenues out there that can be used to reconnect with my mother I am open to suggestions
Thank you!
Debra
SanFranciscodream could you please email me. my email is amandaruth@att.net My Grandmother was also in the home from 1965-1966 she gave birth to my mom in January of 1966. so I was wondering if you might have remember her.
Hello!
If anyone who was there also, and would like to chat, I sure would appreciate it!
My grandmother was also at the home the same time as you. Can you please contact me
amandaruth@att.net she had my mom on 1-12-1966
Advertisements
I am searching for my birth mother. Here is the information that I know:
I was born at Florence Crittenton Home, 43rd and Wornall, Kansas City Missouri
My DOB is June 5, 1970
Time of birth was 11:43 AM
Doctor on Birth Cert is Leonard A Wall, MD
Paperwork went through Jackson County Juvenilee Courts, Jackson County, MO
I was adopted through the Missouri Baptist Children's Home(MBCH)
I have been searching for 2 years and my birth mother has been in contact with MBCH. She knows that I am looking for her and she has consented to have contact with me.
My paperwork is stalled in the Jackson County Courthouse waiting for the judge to discend his order, I am sure the attorney is over worked and under paid.
I have lived in the Kansas City area my whole life.
If anyone knows of any other helpful avenues out there that can be used to reconnect with my mother I am open to suggestions
Thank you!
Debra
did you ever find any more info?
Last update on December 3, 1:43 pm by megera39.
Hi,
Did you give birth at Crittenton or did you work there? I am looking for my mother's bio mom. She was born in March of 1965 at Crittenton in KC. Her bio mom named her Lorraine.
Samantha
Hello!