Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi my name is Nancy and I'm looking for my birth mother. Her name is Stella Gilliland and my fathers name is William David Buffkin. I was born on March 17,1983 in Myrtle Beach,SC. My adopted parents took me to NY 3 days after I was born. The attorney that handled the adoption is Harry Pavilack. If you have any information about either of my birthparents please contact me. Or if you are my birth parents please contact me. I've waited almost 22 years to meet you.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I am an adoptee looking too, and I resided in MB for 18 years, and was there in '83. There were not many people who lived there year round back then, but I do not remember either of your parents. Pavilack had a regular baby thing going, and I can tell you some about him. You must have been delivered at Grand Strand Hospital(only hospital there at the time), by Dr. Merritt. He was the only ob/gyn in practice down there then, although I cannot remember his name, he did have a partner at that time. Dr. Merritt was still practicing in '97, and his groups' name is Grand Strand OB/Gyn. He was probably in his mid 40's in the early '80s, and may still be in practice. I also know that Pavilack referred his "girls" to Dr. Merritt. At one point, I lived next door to one of his girls who had delivered 2 babies to him, both in the '80s, but I do not have any info on either of them. One of the owners of Raccoon Run GC, Jenny Williams or Williamson, knew this girl, who in the late
80s was going by the name of Mercedes Ponderelli, and maybe she knew your parents.
Do you know if Mercedes ever went by the name Stephanie in the early 80s? She may be my and my brother's birth mom from 1982 and 1983. If it is the same woman, please let me know if you remember her last name when she was going by Stephanie so I can try to search for her. Thank you!
Do you know if Mercedes ever went by the name Stephanie in the early 80s? She may be my and my brother's birth mom from 1982 and 1983. If it is the same woman, please let me know if you remember her last name when she was going by Stephanie so I can try to search for her. Thank you!
hi Francesca, I am searching for a sister placed up for adoption in Myrtle beach but possibly adopted to a family in New York if you see this I would love to talk to you!!!!
hi Francesca, I am searching for a sister placed up for adoption in Myrtle beach but possibly adopted to a family in New York if you see this I would love to talk to you!!!!
Advertisements
Hi! My name is Deborah and Stephanie Ball gave me up for adoption in 1992. I have 5 half siblings and one full who I know is a brother. I would LOVE to get in contact with you.
Hello contact me ASAP Iam Mercedes Ponderrelli. 970 673 6285 my email is mpndreli@gmail .com Iam very much looking forward to talking to you I’ve Ben searching too !!
. Hi Iam Mercedes Ponderrelli please contact me text or call 970 -673-6285 please I’m looking forward to our call thank you