Advertisements
Advertisements
I am the daughter of an adoptee looking for relatives. My father's last name at birth was Carter. On his papers like many other siblings it would say, Factory worker Mother, polish. Truck driver father, British. Father's Last name may have been Purnell. Birth dates for all the children would be close to these, Boy in 31, girl in 33, boy in 37, girl in 38, boy in 40, girl in 42. All are estimates, but not far off. If you have any ifno please message me.
Thanks for taking the time to read this....I know I will find my siblings one day.
I am Hopeful.
Advertisements
Hi There,
I sent you an email, but incase you don't receive it my husbands mother was a Carter and her father was a Purnell with the same birth parent info as your dad has. I believe she was the girl born in 1938, and she met the brother that was born in 1940 as well as locating a sister.
Please contact me, we're so interested in finding family.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi There,
I sent you an email, but incase you don't receive it my husbands mother was a Carter and her father was a Purnell with the same birth parent info as your dad has. I believe she was the girl born in 1938, and she met the brother that was born in 1940 as well as locating a sister.
Please contact me, we're so interested in finding family.
Hello, my name is Kelly, I was the person whom posted in 2008 above regarding father with biological last name Carter. Please email me at the following address if you receive this message. Thank you
kelsbrat@gmail.com
Hi Jenna, I am the original poster, seeking my father’s biological family or family members. He was born July 10th, 1939. His mother’s last name Carter and Fathers last name was Purnell. Please email me kelsbrat@gmail.com
I would very much like to know more about any family members, family health history, just anything really. Many thanks in advance. I am looking forward to talking at some point.