Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born in Osage, Iowa on August 31, 1969. I was placed for adoption through Lutheran Social Services in Sioux City, Iowa and adopted at birth.
I have wonderful parents so would first like to say thank you for the gift you gave me. :) I am just curious. Not looking for anything.
Jenny
Advertisements
Jenny- Just wondering if you had any luck on finding your birthparents? I was placed for adoption through Lutheran Social Services in Mason City, Iowa. I was born 10/27/75. Let me know if you have any kind of luck finding out any information. Also, if you have any kind of information to help me out I would really appreciate it.
Darcie
Darcie; there should be a termination of parental rights listed in the paper; try Mason City newspaper first
Jenny, not sure if you will see this but, my mother and I are looking for her sister, my aunt, who was given up for adoption and you match pretty close to the information we have. If you do see this please message me on here.
I am looking for my sister, she was born August 31,1969 in Osage, Ia. And placed for adoption through Lutheran Social Services. I would love to get in contact with you!
Andrea
Advertisements