Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Stacey
My husband & I are wanting to adopt an infant from Romania. If anyone has any advice on how to get started please e-mail me at Kentbuckhunter@aol.com
Thanks
Originally Posted By Cristina
We are interested in adopting a baby from Romania. Can anyone give advice on how to find an Agency, and all the info that comes later. Please e-mail me Jake695@juno.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Dana
We used an organization based in St. Louis, MO called Christian Family Life Center. Their web site is cflcenter.org and we had very good luck with them. Our first child took 8 months from the day we signed up and our second child took 5 months.
Originally Posted By Dana
Our family adopted two children through Christian Family Life Center in St. Louis, MO. Their web site is cflcenter.org and we were very pleased with our outcome. We now have two toddlers - they were 11 months and 9 months when we brought them home. We have also made friends with our lawyer in Romania and have visited with his family several times since we adopted. Our lawyer was able to get our children into foster care so they were very well taken care of while we waited for the adoption process.
Originally Posted By Brian
Dana:
Can you provide your e-mail so I could speak to you about adoptuion in Romania?
Brian Poland
bppolan@yahoo.com
Originally Posted By John
We also used Christian Family Life for our first adoption and are about midway through the second. We were very happy with the process (particularly in Romania) and are using them again. If you have questions, contact me at johno9@yahoo.com.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Greg
Excellent experience with Childrens House International, or email chi4adopt.
You can email us at groushmd@prodigy.net
Originally Posted By TINA
E-mail me at st63@flashnet.com and we'll talk all about our wonderful experience and our daughter.