Advertisements
Advertisements
Seeking the birthparents of my father born in Sept. 1924 and sent to St Ann's Orphanage in St Louis Mo....he may have a twin brother. Adopted by German descent family in St Louis, who lived on the Southside of St Louis. Adoptive parents and all their relatives are deceased so have no one to ask. Thank you for any help you can give!
Angel 101
Seeking the birthparents of my father born in Sept. 1924 and sent to St Ann's Orphanage in St Louis Mo....he may have a twin brother. Adopted by German descent family in St Louis, who lived on the Southside of St Louis. Adoptive parents and all their relatives are deceased so have no one to ask. Thank you for any help you can give!
So ive been trying to find my fathers birth parents. I know very little of his past besides that he was raised never adopted sent to St.Ann orphanage St.Louis mo at a very young age. His apparent birth certificate has no fathers name on it. Also the birthday he celebrates is not the same as on his birth certificate? Came across your post and was interested in your story and if we could help each other in some way. He was born 1924 I believe. Years ago I started to look for our family's missing link but came to only dead ends. Going to get together info I have to refresh my memory and set out on this journey once again. Thank. You hope to here back soon!
Advertisements
Forget to mention that my father still lives in South St. Louis city today and has since he left the orphanage shortly after meeting my mom. Thanks again.