Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
I have recently been found by my Birthmother. The state of GA passed a new law in July 03 allowing the Birthparent to search for the child. I was lost for 39 years. I was first notified in Oct. 2003 by the agency that my Birthmother was looking for me. I was so excited. I had looked for years in all the wrong places. I ended up in many dead ends. Then after the phone call and the worker reading the letter that my Birthmother had written to me, my life changed. I now had a positive lead. The worker gave me the phone number for my Birthmother and I made the first call. We finally were able to meet Nov. 2003 just her and I. It was wounderful. Then in Feb.2004 I was able to meet the rest of the family. It was so exciting. I had a Granny 91 and a Uncle, and a younger Brother, and the list goes on. My realtionship with my birthmother is GREAT. We talk every day.Since then, The Atlanta Journal has written an article and the magazine All You also published an article about our Miracle. I enjoy sharing my story and I would love for more Birthparents to be aware of the Laws in each state.
Keep the positive searching and you to will find what you are looking for. I am willing to chat with those in search to share my Blessings.
Tami-
Congrats to you and your birthmom! That is wonderful. I wish you the very best! Take Care and keep us updated okay!
Advertisements
Tami That is wonderful! Very happy for you, sounds like it is all going great. Congrats!!
motomo
Tami That is wonderful! Very happy for you, sounds like it is all going great. Congrats!!
Congratulations! I will be praying it all goes well
Chaplain Dawn
After 24 years of not knowing who I looked like, I finally found that out. My bsister contacted me and shocked the stuffing outta me and we've been talking ever since. I couldn't be happier that my family wanted to find me too. It's so nice to know they wanted me in their lives.