Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Chris
Mother was 21 and father 24 at time of birth. She was a teller and he was a salesman. She had tow brother & one sister all older. He had two sister age unknown. Any info I can be contacted at chrisb@ultra,net.au
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Denise Pelletier
This site is now offered to you in the two (2) languages, English and French
Dear Sir (Madam),
Allow me to offer my services to help you find the person you are looking for, whether this person is your child or your biological parents.
This site has for goal to help you to find your family roots and also the people who are dear to you, father, mother, children, etc. This site was launched on the Internet on February 14 2000, almost a year now.
More than 10 000 visitors already visited this site and more than 500 advertisements of people who seek have been indexed. In order to better answer all request, this site is now offered to you in the two (2) languages, English and French.
I would like to bring your attention to the fact that I hired a translator in order to better serve you. Since several children were given in adoption abroad, this is the reason why I inform you about this new service.
There is a possibility that you mother might be English or French speaking and your child, your brother or your sister might have been adopted by an English or French speaking family. In order to give you all the chances you deserve to find your loved ones, you have the possibility to have your advertisement translated in French or in English depending on your mother tongue.
You will find hereinafter my signature, all pertinent Web site addresses.
Thank you for answer me.
Denise Pelletier
Recherches et Retrouvailles
Fill in form
Our awards
ICQ number of Recherches et Retrouvailles : 75606534
Our guestbook
Where was this?
This is the birth date of who I am helping.
Originally Posted By Chris
Mother was 21 and father 24 at time of birth. She was a teller and he was a salesman. She had tow brother & one sister all older. He had two sister age unknown. Any info I can be contacted at chrisb@ultra,net.au