Advertisements
Advertisements
You were born in St. Vincent's Hospital in Staten Island.
Your birth name was Christine Marie Piazza.
You had blonde hair and blue eyes.
I held you until you were about 7 days old.
My name is Robert Frank Piazza, and your Birthmother's name is Anne Marie Schiro.
We never stopped thinking about you, and there's more to this story than you'd think - I was adopted too, and recently found my birthmother, so I know how you're feeling.
If you think you're who I'm looking for, please - contact me.
Also - just to let you know...
You've got a 16 year old half-brother, a 13 year old half-sister, and.. get this..
A 3 (almost 4) YEAR OLD FULL SISTER! :D
Yes, your Birthmother and I got back together in 1999.
Her name is Giovanna Nicole.
You can see her (and us) here:
[url]http://giovanna.hopto.org:8069[/url]
I hope you're ok.
I hope we made the right choice 18 years ago.
giovanna.hopto.org isn't active anymore, but you can find me on myspace (master0fpuppets) or on mindsay (m0ppy) - both are spelled with a zero instead of a letter O.
I hope to hear from you some day...
Advertisements
Do you know who I am? I found out after the death of my parents that I was adopted. My father, Frank Piazza, died in 1973. My mother, Mildred Piazza, died in 2004. I was told that I was born in August of 1966 at Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn. I believe we may have lived in Jamaica, Queens, before moving to Malverne Long Island. The name on my birth certificate, my name, is Louis Scott Piazza. I was always called Scott or Scotty my entire life. My adoptive relatives were / are Morello, Piazza, Rollo, Gentile, Butafocco and others that have forgotten me. You can reach me at blewz4u@yahoo.com
m0ppy
giovanna.hopto.org isn't active anymore, but you can find me on myspace (master0fpuppets) or on mindsay (m0ppy) - both are spelled with a zero instead of a letter O.
I hope to hear from you some day...
Hello, I may have information about the whereabouts of your daughter.
How can I contact you (preferably via email)?
MarySJ
Hello, I may have information about the whereabouts of your daughter.
How can I contact you (preferably via email)?
You can contact me at master0fpuppets@yahoo.com (spelled with a zero in master0fpuppets) or on facebook at [url]http://www.facebook.com/master0fpuppets[/url]