Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Confused, I'm sorry to here that those programs don't cover his needed treatment. Have you contacted a National Autism Organization, maybe there are grants available or special funds that could help you get the treatment you need.
I guess I would just hate to see you place your son because your unable to get the services you need.
If you are certain, that you are at a point where making an adoption plan is your only option, I would suggest that you contact a local adoption agency in your area. They would be able to answer all your questions and help you find a family that is right for your son.
It is not the point of these particular forums to make connections between potential adoptive parents and biological parents. In fact, I believe that doing so is against the Terms of Services. There may be other websites that could help you connect, but you won't find that here. <--- Just an FYI, since I know you are new to the forums
I really hope that you find away to get funding for the program your son needs, since it's obvious from your heartfelt post that you love and want what's best for him. If not and you decide to make an adoption plan, I wish you all the best...