Advertisements
Advertisements
Jen,
Well...we went yesterday and ended up sitting there from one int he afternoon until nearly five thirty , they took civil cases first. Anyway bdad sat about three chairs down and didn't even speak to my son, at all. He laughed at his jokes and stared at him, but never spoke. But the judge did speak with our son and scheduled to see us today at ten in the morning. So we went today and bdad was 20 min. late, then he lied a big dumb rug the whole time blaming it on everyone but himself. After the judge spoke with all of us, he said that after talking to my son he was very impressed and had made his decision yesterday after speaking with him and didn't even need to hear from any of us...lol. So he is granting the adoption, but there is a discrepency on the child support, he has 3 other kids and only owes my son's case 1200.00, but his papers show 8000.00..we need to find the discrepency and repair it, then we will move forward. So that is where we sit now, I will post when I hear something, thank you for your prayers..keep them coming, they are working!! Heather