Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for information on where this hospital is or what is called now. I recently found out that I was born in Harris County at Gulfway General Hospital. However, I cannot find that hospital now. My suspicion is that it is located in south Houston. If anyone has any information, please let me know.
Thanks again.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I too was born at Gulfway General. When I began my search for my birth mother 30 years ago I found that the hospital and all of its records had burned.
I was born in this Hospital too on May 29th 1967. My mother was a teenage unmarried pregnancy. We ended up living with my grandparents for a little while until mom could get on her feet[... I was just trying to see if I could find some records on Gulfway Hospital because I like to do research and I'm especially curious about where I was born and things like that but I've heard that the hospital burnt down does anyone know if this is true? Please create an account. quote=18711]
I am looking for information on where this hospital is or what is called now. I recently found out that I was born in Harris County at Gulfway General Hospital. However, I cannot find that hospital now. My suspicion is that it is located in south Houston. If anyone has any information, please let me know.
Thanks again.
[/quote]
To obtain accurate and up-to-date information about the hospital you were born in and its current name or location, I recommend reaching out to the relevant local authorities or organizations that maintain records of births in Harris County. You can contact the Harris County Clerk's Office or the Harris County Hospital District for assistance in obtaining information about your birth and the current status of the hospital.
To obtain accurate and up-to-date information about the hospital you were born in and its current name or location, I recommend reaching out to the relevant local authorities or organizations that maintain records of births in Harris County. You can contact the Harris County Clerk's Office or the Harris County Hospital District for assistance in obtaining information about your birth and the current status of the hospital.
Advertisements