Advertisements
Advertisements
Son, I don't feel I have the right to look for you because your parents have all the rights to your life and love. However, I want you to know i'm waiting with open arms whenever your ready. You have 2 sisters who know all about you. My husband who I met in college has always recognized the pain of loss I have always felt for you. You were never a secret in my life but a blessing that I wasn't old enough or responsible enough for. So if you were born in Syracuse NY in 1981 through Catholic Charties I'm still here waiting.
With Love,
Your Birthmother
Joanne, what was your son's birthdate? Have you contacted the Syracuse group Triangle of Truth ? Let me know if you want info how to contact them via mail or email. Kathy
Advertisements
jocia,
I know the pain all too well. I too feel that it is their place to find us. I feel the contacting should be done by my children. I do not want to disrupt their lives. I wish you luck and hope your son will find you one day and that you may find peace.
God bless,
Robin
Robin,
Your words are very thoughtful. Thank you for the support. I hope we are both lucky and our children will come home to us. God bless and take care.
Joanne
Joanne, what was your son's birthdate? Have you contacted the Syracuse group Triangle of Truth ? Let me know if you want info how to contact them via mail or email. Kathy
This thread came closer than any to what i have been looking for. My fiance was born in Rochester, in 1981 through Catholic Charities. He was born at Genesee Hospital. August 14th. I thought my heart would stop when I read your post. Such a coincidence to that the way you ended your letter, "with love, Your Birthmother" was the same way his Mother ended the note she had written to him only a few months after his birth. I have heard of Catholic Charities changing birthdates and such in there records to make it more difficult for searches to conclude in a reunion, I am interested to know if anyone has heard of the city being changed for the same reasons. Maybe mis information on his birth certificate could mean that your son and my fiance are one in the same. If this is not a possibility than I want you to know that I wish you well on your search. I would like you to know however that you have every right to look for your son. You gave him life. You never lose your right to know him.
Advertisements
Your info doesn't match mine. I'm sorry I wish it did. Don't give up though and good luck.
Jocia
Daniel,
Your info doesn't match mine. I wish it did. Please don't give up though your time will come. You must have faith.
Joanne
Advertisements
I just want to say in case anyone comes across this note that I am happy to report I'm that boy. I came across this and reached out since it sounded so sweet. Long story short we were able to confirm everything and have been happly reconnected for a year. Both families are amazing and it has been an honor to now know both my Moms.
Best of luck and all my best thoughts for those searching to find birth families, and thank you to Mum for writing this note.
1 Liked
 likes this.