Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone,
I just turned in my application to Gentle Care adoptions in Columbus Ohio. Does anyone have any experience with them? I am looking into the african american and bi-racial program. If so, please PM me and let me know,
Thanks,
Net
Hello. We have adopted through "Adoption by Gentle Care" and "Adoption Circle." Also, we are currently adopting two toddlers through "A Child's Waiting."
I would be glad to answer questions that anyone has about our adoption experiences with these three agencies. I do not think we are allowed to post our experiences to the general public, so you will have to contact me privately.
Blessings,
Mary
Advertisements
I have personal experience with them, i am a birth mother. i wish you the best in your search for you r child and hope you get news soon. god bless.
nikki
**Edited for Agency Discussion** Please remember all specifics must be discussed via private message.
Advertisements
thank you nikki for responding...we have adopted twice through them and although we were able to hear a bmom speaker..... it is nice to hear it reinforced that a bmoms experience is aided by their wonderful staff at abgc........ our adoptions were closed via the bmoms choice, i hope their experience was pleasant as well.......
Hi, My husband and I are looking into adoption and are looking into both Adoption by Gentle care and Adoption Circle. If you could, please email me at kbrown2454@gmail.com, i would love some advice and reviews of the agencies, thanks!