Advertisements
Advertisements
We know its been difficult to post messages since the boards have been malfunctioning but..........have all the OHIO searchers located your families?
If you are still searching we stand ready to assist you with information or direction for your seach.
We long for the day that NO ONE ever has to search again. :)
Blessings
Mackie
Mackie...help looking for birth mother last name Green I was born 9-8-1982 Female St. Elizabeth Hospital Youngstown,Ohio adopted 3months after my birth Mother was 32 at the time reddish hair 5'5"
Advertisements
if you're still even using this site-- i'm looking for information for my birth mother
Im looking for my brothers birth parents, he was born in ohio on aug. 24th 1964.. I believe the adoption was through catholic charities... Thank you to anyone that can help..
Born at Mercy Hospital in Toledo, Oh on April 24, 1972 and looking for my birthfamily. Bmother's name is Jackie and was previously divorced and had 2 children and was apparently living with her mother. Not much known about my bfather other than the fact that he is of African-American descent, the two were not married and he was older than her by some years. New to the search and any and all help appreciated. Search Angel assistance?
Advertisements
I was born jan 25 1991 jusr after 5 am. I was adopted on the 29th four days later. My bmom was 16-17 years old at the time. I was born in zanesville ohio and adopted in columbus through the agenct gentle care. I have called them multiple times and gotten little to no help, reguardless of illnesses that are genetic and showed up this october.
I want any news, name, picture or her herself.
At 17 she had a harley, was in choir, band, 4h for horses and key club. She was about 5"8-5"11 weighed 120 had brown hair and grey eyes.that is all that I know
If anyone knows anything email me at wivernira@gmail.com
- Jennifer
Advertisements
Hello my maiden name is Jewel Ann Fletcher i was born in youngstown ohio. I am 15 years old was born june 2nd 1998 My birth moms name is Erycka M. Fletcher and im pretty sure my birth father is William Thomas. I was adopted along with my half brother Harold James Fletcher. Much help is appreciated. Im just that kind of person who needs answers :confused:
My birthmom is not known to me. I am a 1967 baby. Columbus oh. My noenid has her gender. That is all i got. I need advice
The good news is that Ohio has changed its laws in regards to closed adoption records.
From the Ohio Dept of Health website:
Adoptions Between January 1, 1964 and September 18, 1996 - Adoption records will be open to adoptee when age 18 years or older, effective March 18, 2015, with the recent passage of Senate bill 23. Biological parents will be able to file a name redaction request form between March 18, 2014 and March 18, 2015.
[url=http://www.odh.ohio.gov/en/vitalstatistics/legalinfo/adoptfnl.aspx]Adoptions - Finalized 64-96[/url]
So you'll have to wait another year-ish, but you should be able to get your original birth certificate and perhaps info on your birth mother at that time.
I hope that helps.
I was born on August 2, 1965 in Columbus, OH at a Riverside a Hospital. Any information or search options would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements
LisaAnnHaines
I was born in ohio and i am searching for my birth mother and do not have a clue my birth certifacate has my adopted parents name on it instead of theie names
Was wondering what year you were born and where in Ohio?
You are able to file for your original
birth records. The law has changed as of 3/20/15 all
adoptee can get a copy of the orginal ohio adoptee
birth certificate unless the parents redacted their
names.
See OHIO vital statistics at
[url=http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vs]How to Apply[/url]
how to get birth records at
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmWUX0FXbFY[/url]