Advertisements
Advertisements
Okay, so maybe this is a cheesy idea, but it's something that's been on my mind and I've been thinking of so here's my thoughts on this.
I was wondering about starting on thread on self esteem, not a thread where we all talk about our self esteem issues/problems unless you want to, but rather a place where you come and post something nice about yourself.
I was going to say post about friends too, but my main idea is to have something where you post and say something positive about yourself each day to help boost your own self image, self confidence and self esteem. I really believe it helps when you tell yourself that you're cute or that you're good at something or share a story/experience from your life where you made the right choice and it made you feel good like for instance when I tell dorky guys No, it helps my self esteem because then I'm reinforcing to myself that I can make wise and good choices about men, things and life in general.
So, I don't know, what do people think about this? Is it a good idea or not? I am just trying to think of some way other than the ways I already use to help myself and others with boosting self esteem.
I mean like for example if I came to the thread and wanted to post, I'd have to post something positive about myself so I'd have to try and think of something. Then I'd have to say something like, for example,
I think I'm pretty good at writing poetry ;).
Of course, there's also the issue that you don't want to sound full of yourself, but see if we already set up this thread so we know it was where you came to say a positive affirmation about yourself then you'd know you're not being egotistical.
Okay, so I'm being long winded here, but it's just a random idea that I was wondering about so if you want to post and share your thoughts on this, please do. If you want to say something positive about yourself, please do :).
Anyway, thanks for listening and sharing your thoughts and opinions with me about this.
Anne :D
I created a really good soup that's sooo yummy with beef and lots of nummy stuff in it. I made such yummy soup that I crave it all the time now lol. Who would have thought I'd crave my own cooking lol :p.
Advertisements
Thought I'd post a couple new recent pics I got of my 16 mo old here.
She's sooo adorable and getting so big now too :). My avatar is also one of the recent pics of my 16 mo old.
And to go with something positive about myself, I'm doing pretty good now with public speaking - not really shy anymore nowadays :D.
Aw.. How cute!
ok.. something positive about me.. I like to help people, I love to work with the public and I enjoy being here when a friend needs to vent. :)
Can we say something positive about someone else?
Like.. I think Anne is a wonderful person, one whom I consider to be a true friend. Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to.:grouphug:
She is absolutely beautiful hon!!:D What a little angel!!
I am getting really good at eating healthy and taking my daily walks...I feel so much better!!
Advertisements
I have to say I'm a good (first)mother and I have taken part in creating some beautiful, intelligent and adorable girls. I know they'll grow up to be amazing women because of their moms and me :D.
I decided to resurrect this thread and post something positive about myself today cause I think I could use it.
I'm getting better at cooking and creating my own conoctions sometimes :banana:.
Advertisements
I can honestly find at least one good thing in everyone if I look hard enough. If they have a rescue animal (dog or cat) I KNOW they're "good people."
Advertisements
Every one of us needs to tell ourselves something motivating to tackle our anxiety and thoughts which comes inside our brain when we are about to start something very important. To overcome these confusions you simply need to remind yourself that you can do it by telling a few affirmations given below.
I know I can make it happen.
I can deliver my plans and they will definitely understand.
Everyone knows I have got skills.
I can be successful in anything I do.
Nothing can stop me.
I will and I can.
For more check out <a href="https://affirmations.live/self-esteem-affirmations/">https://affirmations.live/self-esteem-affirmations/</a>
Aw.. How cute!
ok.. something positive about me.. I like to help people, I love to work with the public and I enjoy being here when a friend needs to vent. :)
Can we say something positive about someone else?
Like.. I think Anne is a wonderful person, one whom I consider to be a true friend. Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to.:grouphug:
Every one of us needs to tell ourselves something motivating to tackle our anxiety and thoughts which comes inside our brain when we are about to start something very important. To overcome these confusions you simply need to remind yourself that you can do it by telling a few affirmations given below.
I know I can make it happen.
I can deliver my plans and they will definitely understand.
Everyone knows I have got skills.
I can be successful in anything I do.
Nothing can stop me.
I will and I can.
For more check out