Advertisements
Advertisements
Just trying to learn if there are others out there looking for this person. She previously ran the Adoption Centre Inc. in Fla and Mississippi as well as a few other states.
Thank you.
I was adopted from the Adoption Centre Inc. in Maitland FL but i heard that this agency has been shut down for a while now... i really want to find my birth mother and all i have as of now is a letter from the agency giving me just a brief description of my birth moms background. At the bottom i read Dr. Lorraine T. Boisselles name so i searched for it and got to this page... And now I dont really know where to go from here... if anyone else knows anything or has any suggestions for me please help..
Advertisements
I Had A Son Who Was Adopted Through, The Adoption Centre, Lorraine Boisselle Was The Person In Charge. About 1 Yr Later The Center Was Closed Down, And I Lost All Contact With His Parents.
I have worked with her on two different occasions.
On July 23, 1989, I placed my oldest 3 children for adoption through the Adoption Centre, Inc. Dr. Boisselle had a family that was adopting them together. My children, at the time of the adoption, were ages 1 1/2, 2 1/2, and 4 1/2. They are now ages 19, 20, and 22. I have contact with all 3 now.
In 1991, around July I believe, I contacted Dr. Boisselle again to place my unborn daughter for adoption at birth. I moved into their maternity home, but stayed only a couple of weeks at the most. I decided not to use the Adoption Centre for that adoption and instead used a private attorney.
I did not have any real problems with the first adoption, but was not going to use them again for that second adoption due to problems that were happening. If anyone is interested in the details, I can answer any questions you might have.
After the Adoption Centre, Inc. closed, I lost all contact with my oldest children and their family until years later, when I found my son's email address during an internet search. The Adoption Centre had supposedly forwarded my adoption file to a center in Louisiana, however they had no record of it when I called to ask about it.
Kerry
1 Liked
 likes this.
I am trying to find out more about Lorraine Boisselle also. Is she still in Mississippi or Florida? Have you worked with her?
Advertisements
I was able to find out Lorriane Boisselle's current e-mail address. I dont know where she is or what she is doing, though.
1 Liked
 likes this.
With all due respect Carlos, I have not heard anything positive about your mother...At least professionally she does not have a good reputation. You should not be so hard on yourself. I am sure you had your reasons for not keeping in touch. I met someone that worked with her in Mississippi. They felt that she scammed everyone she worked with there--then she disappeared. Others on this board say she disappeared from her own adoption agency in Florida--took people's money but never produced a child/baby for adoption. I spoke to someone who believes she is in Florida now and working with another adoption agency. I will see if I can get more information for you...
Advertisements
I would like to find her as well. Do you have any way of contacting her? I'm only trying to find my birth mother and she was the agent. Thank you!
Advertisements
I had hired a private investigator a few months back to help me find Dr. Boisselle. This was very expensive so I hope to save anyone else out there from having to go through the same thing. Therefore I would like to share what I have found.
Lorraine Boisselle
224 Marigold Drive
Apt. 101
Pensacola, Florida 32506
I was unable to get a phone number or email address but I hope this helps.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I was put up for adoption by Dr. Boiselle. I did hear about her maternity house. I think that would be considered illegal, or adoption coercion now. If anyone has info (if the commenter Kerry is still on this site) please hit me up. ❤️