Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for two sisters. One born 1953 or 54 the other in 59 0r 60. They were born in Chicago and given up at birth. The older one was called Sally by my parents. She would have been born at Augustana Hospital. The younger one may have been born at Ravenswood Hospital.
Advertisements
Im am searching for my sister who was born 6/18/69 with the birth name of Darlene. She was born in St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, CT. Adoption was through Bridgeport Chatholic Charities. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
ISO baby boy Schott, born at Santiam Memorial Hospital, Marion Co., Oregon. DOB December 17?, 1963. Would love to complete our family. :D
Thanks!
Tink
I am looking for siblings of Susanne Jackson who was born in either Kinston or Salisbury North Carolina on 3/27/50.
I had a sister born in 1948 and a brother born in 1949.
My adoption took place in Rowan county, North Carolina, and I understand my brother was adopted in China Grove or Kannapolis.
If anyone has any information about any of these children, please contact me.
Thank you
Advertisements
Searching for my brother - He was born in early 1962. I was born in early 1964. Another child was born in early 1963 and died as an infant. All were born in Maine. May not have same father.
Searching for brother and two sisters. Brother born in 1980, one sister in 1981; other sister born in 1983 and adopted out of Georgia. I was born in 1984 and also adopted at birth. Brother and sister#1 do not have same father as I do; not sure about sister#2.
looking for a 1/2 sister her name is Jennifer in her 30's her mother is Ellen which is my biomom, but never met. I don't know if her children know about me yet, but I know she said she would tell them I also have a 1/2 brother I don't know his name, but he is also in his 30's I am from NJ and believe they are here too!! I was born 11/20/66
Advertisements
i am looking for two brothes they dont know they have a sister they think theie mother use to babysit me becase she had to have me in her house for a couple of days after she abondon me in the hospital at least this is what my adopted mother tells me i am looking for my two brothers by the names of russell r meza barnes and charles unknown last name please if anyone can help we were all born in california
southemissouri
Thought it might aid in someones search if there was a thread for siblings searching!
If you see this please email me.... looking for ya, Sis!!!
Hope someone can help! We have been looking for our b sisters Faith Lynn Haggerty born in Newton,NJ July 20?? 1969. We think she was adopted by a family named Hennessey (sp) Also looking for Ruth Mary Haggerty, last we heard she was in Florida
We appreciate any and all help!
Thanks,
Frank
I went to high school with a Ruth Haggerty she was a year or two a head of me , she had the longest hair of anyone I have ever met, and was in Drama with me. I graduated in 1978 would this be at all worth looking into more?
Shade :)
West Palm Beach
Advertisements
shadeinfla
I went to high school with a Ruth Haggerty she was a year or two a head of me , she had the longest hair of anyone I have ever met, and was in Drama with me. I graduated in 1978 would this be at all worth looking into more?
Shade :)
West Palm Beach
Hi, Would appreciate any help you can give!!
Feel free to email at Jerzees280@aol.com
Many thanks
We are looking for my husbands brother he was born Jeremiah Leigh McInvale. He was taken right after he was born my husband was young so he does not remember the correct year but he thinks it was between 78-82 .He was born to Mary E McInvale she was in Colombus,Ga at the time.