Advertisements
Advertisements
In Search Of 3 Siblings. I Was Born In South Bend Indiana, Have An Older Brother 2 Or 3 Years Older And A Younger Brother And Sister Dont Know Age. B-mom Wants No Contact. I Believe I Was The Only One Adopted Out
Advertisements
Born at 1:43 on July 1, 1964 at Group Health Hospital, Capitol Hill WA
Mother was possibly a nurse. No info on family other than Catholic. Paid $$ to be told mom was baptised and confirmed but not where and when.
No info regarding father.
Adopted by Miller family of Snohomish County in 1964. Left WA state to live independent life at age of 16.
DESPERATE for health info. Have undergone multiple surgeries for endometrial cancer and two T-1 sarcomas. Need to know family history for medical purposes. Also had one child die of SIDS. Is this a genetic trait?
In process of determining what my physical symptoms are caused by. My immune system is attacking my thyroid, brain and skin, possibly nervous system. Any info, however small, appreciated.
Thanks for your time and energy. PEACE.
JH
I was born in 73 and adopted at birth. our parents were married. mom had some learning problems, was in special ed while in school. siblings were adopted by two different families. not sure what state they were adopted in. I was born in Iowa. birthmom was also adopted. please email me at bjbuddy4@hotmail.com
[font=Comic Sans MS]Male, born: 11/16/63, in Barstow California. It appears you were adopted out the week before March 6th, 1964 by San Bernadino County Welfare Department. I am birth sister and I have been searching for a long time. All through my childhood (as far back as I can remember) I have always told my parents that I wanted an older brother. WOW, huh? It's like I have always known, and had that uncanny feeling, or need for an older brother. I didn't find out about you until I was 28. It was a horrible thing back during this time to be un-wed and pregnant. My (our) mother's pregancy with you was taken over by her mother. Needless to say, her situation was controlled. My father (moms boyfriend at the time) expressed the desire to see her through and wanted to keep you but there was no way she could get past her mother! Sad, but so very true, what could have been. I was told one time that a phone call was recieved by someone looking for my (our) mom, and again her mother controlled the situation, in which my mom found out about many years later. Please make contact if you are looking, (pray to God you are). I think about you very often and I am praying that one day I can at the very least, see who you are. [/font]
Advertisements
[font=Arial Narrow]Searching for B-sister DOB 10/13/1953 Born I believe in Detroit Salvation Army Home for unwed mother's. Karen Dobbs is B-mother's maiden name. Mother lived in Flint, Michigan. Was 16 at time of birth. May have been adopted in late 1958 or 1959. [/font]
Still searching for Jacksons born in Kinston or Salisbury North Carolina in 1948 and 1950.
Their sister Susanne who was born in 1950 would like to meet them.
I am seeking any genetic or medical information available, and will respect the individual's right to privacy.
Born June 26, 1960 in Amityville New York.
[font=Arial]I am desperately seeking information on the Back family from Magoffin/Floyd/Morgan/and Johnson counties with ties to Margie Lee Back. She was born 3-30-1944 in Magoffin Co., to Jessie Manns Back. She had 4 or 5 children some being Stevie James, Delmer Lee, Michael Alexander, Donna Kay and possibly Charles Curtis Back. I am desperately trying to locate birth family after being split by adoption. Can any one help??[/font]
Advertisements
Searching for bio sister born in VA, Norfolk. late 68 early 69. Mother went to home for unwed mothers and was from Chesapeake. Baby placed for adoption by Chesapeake SS. Merry Christmas all! Jennie
i am searching for my husbands sister she was born april 27 1971 in Kansas city mo birth name is paulette marie lile i do not have the adopted name bmoms name rebecca lile if u have any info please email me angellover0509@yahoo.com i have searched for 8 years with no answers at all PLEASE HELP ME I AM GOING NUTS LOOKING
Hello, my name is Dianna.I am searching for my birth sister her birth name was Tina Louise Scott. She was born 11-16-1970 in Denver Colorado. Our mothers name is Rebecca Scott and her DOB is 06-01-55 If anyone thinks this could be them or have questions or help for me e-mail me at lynn34313@earthlink.net
looking for half bro born in Los Angeles County hospital. Just recently found out he existed. BMother doesnt remember details. Bmother married name was Seaton, maiden Joyce. He was adopted afetr leaving hospital to friends of the bmother, where she even lived for awhile. I wasnt adopted but I was raised by my bfather, only met bmother one time in life so far. She recently found me and then told me about two more siblings. The brother Im looking for and another half sister that was adopted by bmothers Aunt and Uncle. Though I have two dates I believe that 08/08/1961 is the correct one and if so I believe first name is David. If your out there brother I so much want to meet you. I always wanted a brother.:)
Advertisements
Hello, my name is Dianna. My mom had a baby girl 11-16-1970 in Denver,Colorado. Her DOB is 11-16-1970 we think,but it could be anywhere from 11-16-21-1969 to 11-16-21-1970.She was born in Denver,Colorado weighing 5lbs. 2/3oz. 18in. long and at 11:15.Her birth name is Tina Louise Scott. If anyone thinks this could be them or have any help for me please contact me at lynn34313@earthlink.net
My name is Shellia from Savannah TN. I am searching for an adopted sister born in Florence AL 10-04-1973. Birth mother-Johnnie M Harrison. My sister Dianna Lynn Harrison placed into fostercare between 1975-1976 then became adopted out through state of AL. Please help me ! Shellia email at jupiters_child@hotmail.net