Advertisements
Advertisements
I AM IN SEARCH OF MY BIRTH DAUGHTER BABY GIRL KELLY BORN AT FRANKFORD HOSPITAL IN PHILADELPHIA SHE WAS THEN PLACED WITH CHILDREN'S AID SOCIETY IN PHILDELPHIA I BELIEVE THAT THE ADOPTION WAS FINILZED IN SEPTEMBER 1981 IN THE PHILDELPHIA COURTS FAMILY COURT. I WAITED UNTIL MY DAUGHTERR WAS 18 BEFORE STARTING TO LOOK FOR HER SO I WOULD INTERFER WITH HER UP BRINGING. I SURE AND HOPE THAT SHE HAD TWO GREAT PARENTS NOW THAT SHE IS OLDER I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW THAT SHE IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY I AM NOT LOOKING TO PUSH MYSELF ON HER I JUST WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT SHE MY HAVE. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME AT COUNTRY1232@EXCITE.COM
THANK YOU
Advertisements
In 1974 I was a 2 year old blond headed kid who lived with 3 other little blond headed children who were a bit older than me. Some believe they were girls. We lived in Florida when mom took me and apparently left the other 3 little ones there in Florida. You could have the same father.
Moms name on my birth cert. was Carolyn Faye Schroeder, but under the circumstances, it may varie a bit. Breifly, there was another young child that would come over by the name of Johnny who was about 13 in 1973. Also an older man who was not your father (he was about 43-45) he was my dad. You may not remember either of them.
Since mom moved alot, you couldve been born in any state in or surrounding Florida.
If you remember living in Florida 1972-1974 with other blond haired siblings... then I may be your youngest sibling!
hi im looking for my brother he was born 1/21/73 in north carolina he was given the name john henry clark jr. not sure when he was adopted i think age 2 or3 maybe younger. ill keep looking. i was told he was in fayetteville or lumberton adopted by a state trooper. :grr:
Ronnie K. McGuire - Searching for my brother Kenneth M. Lewis born 03-15-1988 and sister Sara M. Lewis born 04-27-93?? Both born at McKeesport hospital in Pa. I'm pretty sure they were adopted through The Bair Foundation 8 or 9 yrs ago, and that the name of the adoptive family was "Lauric" from Penn Hills, Pa. Bio/mothers maiden name was "Susan Gouker" married name "DeFrancisco". Last contact with siblings was a visit to the bio/grandparents "Ron & Helen Gouker" in Glassport, Pa. almost 8 yrs. ago. I miss them both terribly. If anyone has any info or could help me please contact me a ron_ken0315@yahoo.com I had no idea this would be as hard as it has been, especially given all the info I have. My heart goes out to all of you in the same situation. I wish you all the best of luck and my prayers are with all of you. Thanks so much and God Bless!
Ron
Advertisements
I am trying to find my half-brother. He was born Christopher Adams in Richmond, VA, May 1967. His adoption was handled by CHS of Greensboro, NC. Our mother was 19 at the time and lived in Greensboro. My mother has refused to help me with my search and didn't even give me honest answers when she told me.
My grandmother gave me the few facts I have and they are accurate but it has been 38 years and she is 83 and doesn't remember all the specifics.
So, I am looking for all the help I can find.
he was given name john henry clark jr born in fayettiville nc 1/21/73. dont know adoptiuon date do remeber he was with us for awhile any info greatly appreciated ive been searching for years with no answers. :grr:
Looking for bio sister born in Va, late 68 early 69. Mother went to home for unwed mothers and was from Chesapeake/Great bridge area. Placed for adoption by Chesapeake SS. Recently found out that baby girl was adopted by a couple in Great Bridge VA. Moms hometown. Have been chatting with mom's old high school friend. She has gave me alot of useful info! But not enough info to find out her exact DOB or even the month. Still searching...Jennie
Advertisements
Trying to find my sister that was born around oct 15 1980 in Scotland County NC. I was told that florence Critt took her but i am not really sure on it. Any information would be great. She would have been named at birth baby girl dalton.
Hi im am looking for my 3 siblings these are there names at birth
Angel DeJesus DOB 06/09/80
Kristina Dejesus DOB 12/31/87
Emily Rodriguez DOB 01/16/87
I just started looking for them cause i just finaly got most of the info on them i needed to start looking for them. our birth mothers name is
Clara Bell Miller if you have any idea who these people are please help me i really want to find my siblings
Hi I am looking for my birth sibling he was born November 23, 1955 birth name was Robert James Dunn, mothers name was Barbara would like to make contact with him if he wishes
Advertisements
Hi, Just wanted to let everyone know that I found my brother and sister on Sunday the 22nd. I haven't gotten to talk to them personally yet, but I can't wait. Thank You FH-heartened for the name that you sent me. It just so happened that this lady was my brother and sisters foster mom at one time. If I can help anyone, I'll try my best. Thanks to all of you and to this website, it is wonderful and so full of caring and compassionate people. Good luck and God Bless you each and everyone in your search!!
Once again THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Ron
Ron, that is WONDERFUL!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
I'm glad we were able to help. Please, keep us posted on how things go!