Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I already posted a thread, but I'm posting here too. My older brother, Drew was born in Texas on Janurary 31,1996. I'm not sure where the adoption was finalized (either New Jersey or Texas). If you have any info it'd be so greatly appreciated!!
I am looking for my half sister. Born January 12, 1972. Buffalo, New York. I believe she was born at Sisters Hospital and place for adoption though Catholics Charities. Her Birth Name was Jennifer. Birth Mother's maiden name is LaVere.
Speakezswd
I'm searching for 2 siblings, born before me. There also could be others younger.
Do you happen to know any more detailed information that may help someone reading your post? Such as where you were born? Your birth parents names? When the other children were possibly born?
Advertisements
Hello,
looking for my brother who was placed in 1962, Mar, April or May, Honollulu HI. I only know that he had curly hair at birth, was probably placed with a US Navy family and was adopted from the Catholic home for unwed mothers.
If this sounds like you...PLEASE reach out!
thanks!
I have been searching for my brother Merritt . He was born in Flint Michigan to Wayne and Sally Matson on 11/13 or 15/1958. There were 5 other siblings. Floyd, Wayne, Anna, Myself, and Marsha. WE were taken from our mother in Lorain County Ohio. All family members have been found but him. Ohio , is no longer a sealed records state. Thought I was home free. But somehow I have to prove he is my brother before they release his information to me. Now how am I supposed to do that. One more dead end. Any suggestions?
Hi I'm looking for my sister she was born in April before Easter in 1981 iv been looking for her hoping that she is looking for me as well
heatherwhite30
Hi I'm looking for my sister she was born in April before Easter in 1981 iv been looking for her hoping that she is looking for me as well
She was born in Fort Worth texas at Duncan memorial
Advertisements
My mother Erma Ferenci Pando had a son born sometime between Nov 1949 and Dec 1956 in Lorain Ohio. He was adopted through Catholic Charities right away. Never brought home. He has three sisters who would love to meet ya!
Looking for my sister how was adopted. All the information I have is:
Birth name: Tiffany Corrine.
Birth day: November 12th,1983.
Born at Cottage Hospital in Galesburg, Illinois and adopted through the local Lutheran Social Office.
Hello, I am looking for a sibling born May 24, 1992. His name at birth was Daniel Lee Cole. He was born in Ohio and I believe adopted out of Michigan. I would also like to meet my younger siblings. Briana was born Aug 4, 1995, Cortney and Cory were born Aug 9, 1997, and Rosealie was born June 15, 1999. I believe all were born in Ohio and adopted in Michigan. We were all placed in foster care. Daniel and I were in the same home for a while and the four younger siblings were in a separate home. I heard the four youngest siblings got adopted by the same family, but Daniel and I were separated. The way Rosealie's name is spelled makes me feel it would not be hard to find her (thus finding the four youngest siblings), however I am starting to believe they may have changed her name or she goes by a different name now as I cannot find anyone on Facebook with the spelling that would be her age. The rest of them it is a lot harder to find since their names are so common and I do not have a last name. Any help would be appreciated. Daniel, Cortney, Cory, Briana, or Rosealie, if you are reading this your brother Justin wants to be able to reunite with you and get to know his siblings. There are more siblings out there too. We have been able to find baby pictures of you if this is something you would want.
i know the birthparents name i know the names my half brother was supposedly given at birth ive used his birthdate i cannot get anywhere if some one can help please
Trish, it is a difficult and long process. Many people use social media or other online websites such as these to find their siblings, as there is no definite way to find adopted last names. Try including your brohter's biological name, birthdate, and location of birth/adoption. Someone on here may know your brother, or your brother may be on here searching for you
Advertisements
I have been searching for my brother Merritt . He was born in Flint Michigan to Wayne and Sally Matson on 11/13 or 15/1958. There were 5 other siblings. Floyd, Wayne, Anna, Myself, and Marsha. WE were taken from our mother in Lorain County Ohio. All family members have been found but him. Ohio , is no longer a sealed records state. Thought I was home free. But somehow I have to prove he is my brother before they release his information to me. Now how am I supposed to do that. One more dead end. Any suggestions?
Did you petition the state for your records? or if you could locate a biological family member that may have access to an original birth certificate? Although you may not want contact with birth parents, you may be able to find an aunt or grandparent on Facebook
I am looking for my half sister, she may not even know she has one. She was born May 2, 1967 in Durham at Duke Medical Center. She was adopted out of Raleigh NC I believe. I am in contact with her birth mom, Janet House. I have more information if anyone thinks this may be them. Thanks!