Advertisements
Advertisements
:cool: Just an update letting anyone an everyone know that we are still searching for our son. Name at birth was Jeffrey Christopher Ferguson. . . he was born in Charleston, SC at the Medical University of South Carolina on August 11, 1969. He was transported back to North Carolina, my home state, and was adopted from NC.
We have received his non-identifying information and that he was alive and well at the age of 14-months. In January 2005, we were able to get family health to his adoptive parents. They still live in North Carolina and were kind enough to call NC DSS saying that our son does, indeed, know that he is adopted but gave no mention of his name or location and stated that they would give him the information.
Quite honestly, we thought he would begin a search for us . . . as yet NOTHING. If you know an adopted white male with this date of birth . . . please write us. His father and I have reunited after thirty-five years and, with our son's 36th birthday just past, we would love to meet him, let him know that has never been a day that we have not loved him and anything else he should choose.
Thanks,
Jan
hi I am an adopted male in nc... I am searching for my birth parents. I was told my dob was 4-8-1969.. I dont know for sure if this is my correct bd. I was told i was adopted through burke county dss at 4 years of age.
Advertisements
:cool: Just an update letting anyone an everyone know that we are still searching for our son. Name at birth was Jeffrey Christopher Ferguson. . . he was born in Charleston, SC at the Medical University of South Carolina on August 11, 1969. He was transported back to North Carolina, my home state, and was adopted from NC.
We have received his non-identifying information and that he was alive and well at the age of 14-months. In January 2005, we were able to get family health to his adoptive parents. They still live in North Carolina and were kind enough to call NC DSS saying that our son does, indeed, know that he is adopted but gave no mention of his name or location and stated that they would give him the information.
Quite honestly, we thought he would begin a search for us . . . as yet NOTHING. If you know an adopted white male with this date of birth . . . please write us. His father and I have reunited after thirty-five years and, with our son's 36th birthday just past, we would love to meet him, let him know that has never been a day that we have not loved him and anything else he should choose.
Thanks,
Jan