Advertisements
Advertisements
If you have a first name and date of birth (even just month and year) I may be able to help you.
That would mean the adoptive first name if you are searching for an adoptee or the birth first name of a bmom or other birth relative.
Email me your information if you would like to search.
Tina
My name is Amber and I am trying to help my birth mother find her birth mother. My mother's name is Justeen Marie Reese (formerly Justeen Marie Peel, Justeen Marie Groomer-name when she was adopted). She was born on 10/18/1967 at Booth Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles, Ca and was known as "baby girl Wendy." Her mother was 16 years old when she gave birth and her name was Laurie Williams, DOB July 1951. She was born in Fallon, Nevada and then attended Riverside Polytechnic High School in Riverside, CA. Before being legally adopted by my grandmother, my mother stayed with a foster family, Nancy Bender of Riverside, CA. I hope this information is helpful in finding my biological grandmother.
Advertisements
Advertisements
Los Angeles CA
Eric
6/7/77
I would greatly appreciate it and will donate a couple bucks no problem at all.
Hello, Im looking for 1/2 sister Birth name Anna Marie Madrigal born 4/29/62 at Los Angeles County General Hospital. Adoption agency was St. Ann's. Birth na Birth mother is Lucy (Luz) Rodriguez Montano, birthplace LosAngeles, CA. Birth father is Augustine Madrigal birthplace Mexico. Any information would be gladly appreciated. Sincerely, Elizabeth Morgan, West Covina, CA.
Born1944
If you have a first name and date of birth (even just month and year) I may be able to help you.
That would mean the adoptive first name if you are searching for an adoptee or the birth first name of a bmom or other birth relative.
Email me your information if you would like to search.
Tina
I have tried alot with the info I have about me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong I can't find anything.. and I don't have the money for an investigator. Is there a fee?
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
I'm helping my friend search for his birth mother. He was born May 11th 1969 Los Angeles County. He stayed in a orphanage for a few months before he was adopted, it may of been St Annes but not for certain. Please help him!
Advertisements
luvink
I have tried alot with the info I have about me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong I can't find anything.. and I don't have the money for an investigator. Is there a fee?
Hi I was born in Bakersfield CA on 9/12/1956 I am a male searching for birth family. The Dr. Forney helped facilitate adoption. I don't know what hospital, I think it was Mercy. Not sure if there were any agencies involved. Birth certificate number 56-198598. Thanks in advance
I know I am responding way late but help would be miraculous. I am searching for my fiance's birth mother. I am not sure what I am not doing. His name is David Lawrence Bryan. Adoptive parents are Gloria Goss and John Bryan. We do not know the birth name. He was born April 3, 1968 at 7:15 am weighing 7 lbs 2 oz., at St Elizabeth's Infant's Hospital on 100 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA. Physician that signed the birth certificate on April 4, 1968 was Dr. Jack M. Futoran ID is A17927. State birth certificate number is 104-68-070095. The social worker who interviewed his adoptive parents (in Humboldt County) was Mrs. Turner. AD parents had first meeting with her on Feb 1, 1968. On May 14 she inspected their home. On May 16, 1968 the received a letter from Children's Home Society (agency they were using), stating they were approved as prospective parents. According to the baby book, the following Monday they received a call from Mrs. Turner ststing that there was a not-quite 2 month old baby boy. They took him home on May 31, 1968 (lol at 11:00 am..she has a very sweet detailed baby book left to David) from their Oakland office. I have only the adoption decree copy from the lawyers: Sapper, Pentoney, and Stone. It is in the Superior Court of Humboldt County. No. 1870 the judge was Thomas M. Montgomery and it was in the Superior Court in Humboldt County, the decree was dated January 2, 1969. In the decree it states that the mother relinquished her rights on April 16, 1968 to the Children's Home Society of California. All we know about the BM is she was 15. AD is elderly and stories are mixed. Years ago she said the BM didn't know who the BF was and that David was conceived after a concert. That one or both of BM's parents were professors and mother of BM or grandmother of BM was Native American. Now she has said that all the BM knew of the father was he was darker complected, Mexican or Native American. He does not look like he has features of a Mexican descent so she figured it was Native American. She has also recently said that he was now conceived after some school event..concert...she doesn't remember. We have filed the consent to contact with the agency, and on the off chance that since they no longer do adoptions, also with the FSSA. CHS responded that they put his consent in his record but there was not another one there from BM or siblings. We have not heard from FSSA. I feel like I have acquired a great deal of information but it has gotten me nowhere. We are in Fort Wayne, IN and our library has a fantastic Genealogical department...very impressive..but they have nothing to help us unfortunately. I know the hospital records are now the property of Berkley since the hospital is no longer in business. We simply don't have the funds to travel that far on a chance what we need is somewhere in a box or on film. I am sorry this is so long lol. Any help at all would be great. Im not too good at navigating this site so I also want to share my personal email. ssrebman01@indianatech.net
Thank you in advance to anyone who may be able to help.
Sincerely,
Stephanie
I hope the author of this post still checks this..
HI, my name is Jordyn Workman I was adopted, trying to find my birth mom. Her name is Karen, I was born in Mission Veijo CA. My birth date was April 2, 1995 and was placed in Foster care after for three months then adopted. I was told she was 20 when she had me maybe 21 and she went to San Clemente High School. That is all I have.
Thank you so much.
Advertisements
I'm an adoptee. Anything you can find is more then I have.
Nancy Lynn Bicknell (me)
May 22, 1969
LA-County Harbor General Hospital
Birth Cert# 104-69-120449
I heard once that my mother's maiden name was Molina.
On the back of a baby pic of me there was a name scratched out but I was able to fill in with a pencil. It read Baby Poyner or Poynor. Picture is long gone now.
Anything will help.
My email is anubuss77@hotmail.com
Thank you
:moped:
Sandra Lee Giffin birthday may have been 8/16/59 according to other records. Her biological older sisters are searching for her.
Searching for Sandra Lee Giffin born August 6, 1958 or 1959 (not sure about the day/year or if a BC was issued with her name). She was born in West Covina at Queen of the Valley Hospital.
Don't know if an agency was involved. The adoption was facilitated by Dr. Oslinker of La Puente or Hacienda Heights.
No information whatsoever about the adoptive parents.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please PM me.