Advertisements
Advertisements
Please read this entire message before posting!
For members who are willing to provide feedback on your first hand experiences with an agency, please post the agency name, city and state that you have first hand experience with on this thread.
EXAMPLE: XYZ AGENCY ANYTOWN, USA
New members, for agency feedback, browse the thread for the agency name you want feedback on and then PM as many members as you would like regarding the agency they have listed on this thread.
Please dont post anything to this tread other than the name of the agency, the city and the state in order to minimize confusion!
To make searching the thread easier,please remove your signature/timelines when posting by clicking on the option at the bottom of the screen! Thank you!
If at a later date you wish to have your name removed from the list, please PM me, and I will remove it.
If you are still unsure about how the post should look, please view the [URL=http://forums.adoption.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=152170]Guatemalan Forum[/URL] for an example!
We would like to contact the person who used IAG but I apologize we have never used a forum like this so we are not sure how to "PM" this person. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements
Everyone I have tried to PM has a full mailbox. So...I am considering adopting from somewhere in Africa. Would anyone with experience with Agency's doing adoptions from there please PM me the good and bad information from their experiences.
Thanks so much!!
Advertisements
Advertisements
We would like information on Children's House International. We would like to use them because they work in Poland, Ethiopia and Bulgaria. We are going with Poland for now, but if things change in Ethiopia before our home study is done, we will change. We will also be looking at the waiting children from Bulgaria. Children's House is the only agency working in those 3 countries, I believe. Please PM me.
We are looking into adopting a special needs child through AAI, could you please tell me your experience with this agency?
Thanks,
Melissa
Hi Everyone, I would dearly love to hear from anyone that is currently using any adoption agency for Ethiopia. I am older (46) and hubby even older (53) and to get some recommendations from someone here would be so great. I am not being lazy...........I have researched and researched but positive feedbacks seem to be based on adoptions that have taken place a few years ago and I am aware that countries etc are always changing and as a result may not be pertinent to todays status.
Any advice would be so appreciated. Best regards, MissT
Advertisements